WOW! New absentee ballot numbers in PA, OH show clear Romney edge!

clevergirl

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2009
BUH-BYE president Oloser!

The latest Pennsylvania absentee ballot returns are in and show Republicans opening up a 19-point lead over the Democrats — a 17-point swing from the 2008 absentee results.

Romney continues to demonstrate momentum in Ohio, with the latest absentee returns showing a nine-point swing to Republicans compared to 2008.

This spells trouble for the Obama campaign, even if Obama is leading the early voting in Ohio (which isn’t necessarily true). In 2008, Obama trailed McCain by 1.9 percent among the 295,000 absentee voters in Pennsylvania. In 2012, Obama trails Governor Romney by 18.8 percent among the 115,000 absentee voters (assuming Democrats vote for Obama, Republicans vote for Romney). Obama won the state by 10 percent overall in 2008.

Read more: New absentee ballot numbers in PA, OH show clear Romney edge | The Daily Caller

Adios, Presidente Obamo.

You tried. You failed.

America will have many more "Black presidents" in the future. Some will fail. Some will be succeed. Some will actually have Black relatives that lived in America.

BUH-BYE president Oloser!

The latest Pennsylvania absentee ballot returns are in and show Republicans opening up a 19-point lead over the Democrats — a 17-point swing from the 2008 absentee results.

Romney continues to demonstrate momentum in Ohio, with the latest absentee returns showing a nine-point swing to Republicans compared to 2008.

This spells trouble for the Obama campaign, even if Obama is leading the early voting in Ohio (which isn’t necessarily true). In 2008, Obama trailed McCain by 1.9 percent among the 295,000 absentee voters in Pennsylvania. In 2012, Obama trails Governor Romney by 18.8 percent among the 115,000 absentee voters (assuming Democrats vote for Obama, Republicans vote for Romney). Obama won the state by 10 percent overall in 2008.

Read more: New absentee ballot numbers in PA, OH show clear Romney edge | The Daily Caller

Adios MF...

Girl you sound as if you are 12 Buh-Bye? Lol

By the way until these numbers are released by say a nationally recognized polling service then i don't bye it as Fox/CNN polls show Obama up in those states nice try little girl.

Adios, Presidente Obamo.

You tried. You failed.

America will have many more "Black presidents" in the future. Some will fail. Some will be succeed. Some will actually have Black relatives that lived in America.

We'll just hope for them that all the racists that want their 'Merica back are dead and gone by that time.

I never would have thought electing a black president would bring them out of the woodwork like it has.

By the way until these numbers are released by say a nationally recognized polling service then i don't bye it as Fox/CNN polls show Obama up in those states nice try little girl.

Are you always so stupid or is today a special occasion?

Adios, Presidente Obamo.

You tried. You failed.

We'll just hope for them that all the racists that want their 'Merica back are dead and gone by that time.

I never would have thought electing a black president would bring them out of the woodwork like it has.

and the wood pile.

one by that time.

Me neither.

black-panther.jpg

Are you always so stupid or is today a special occasion?

Are you always so predictable or are you just PMS'ing? :lol::lol:

I see a half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

Forum List

Back