Wow - loving this primary process!

Amelia

Rookie
Feb 14, 2011
Packerland!
This primary process - these debates - they are honing the GOP's candidates.

All the candidates on the debate stage tonight are making great arguments. Obama's strategists are watching with apprehension.

We have a lot of choices and I'm liking what I'm seeing. Have to add that Newt has totally won me over to the possibility of him being president. That's a big change for me from a couple of weeks ago.

Last edited:
I'd prefer a smaller number. Bachman, Cain, Newt, Paul, Santorum Perry don't have any organization in early states. When the primary voting starts, they will drop like flies. I want to see a real high-level debate between Romney & Huntsman.

All the candidates on the debate stage tonight are making great arguments. Obama's strategists are watching with apprehension.

We have a lot of choices and I'm liking what I'm seeing. Have to add that Newt has totally won me over to the possibility of him being president. That's a big change for me from a couple of weeks ago.

Ahh now if Newt only picks Palin as his VP candidate...

I'd prefer a smaller number. Bachman, Cain, Newt, Paul, Santorum Perry don't have any organization in early states. When the primary voting starts, they will drop like flies. I want to see a real high-level debate between Romney & Huntsman.

I don't have cable or a good computer for streaming video so this debate on CBS was the first one I've been able to see. I haven't seen how Bachmann has fared on other nights and before I watched her on the stage tonight I was wishing she would go away.

But even though her many gaffes have soured me on the prospect of her being president she was sharp and added to the debate.

I don't mind the large number of people at all. I noticed how that actually helped the candidates in 2004 when so many Democrats were on the stage. At first I thought it was a joke but in the end I saw how it honed Kerry enough to make him a threat. So I wasn't afraid about the Republicans this time around having a bit of a free for all. And after seeing them tonight I am especially impressed by how ready most of these guys seem to be to take Obama on.

I was somewhat annoyed by Perry not answering the questions which were put to him and getting so far afield that I couldn't even remember what the question was myself, but even he made some very good points.

They are all doing well. No gaffes yet. We'll be voting soon. IMHO thats when the only "polls" will be when they count the votes. I expect thet GOP voters will see that if they want to beat BO there is really only one choice.

They are all doing well. No gaffes yet. We'll be voting soon. IMHO thats when the only "polls" will be when they count the votes. I expect thet GOP voters will see that if they want to beat BO there is really only one choice.

A write in Palin vote?

Yeah cause she helped SO much last time around. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Yeah cause she helped SO much last time around. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Of course she did help, McCain would have been purely slaughtered at the polls without Palin.

A write in Palin vote?

You do understand that Every Single Write in for Palin would essentially be a Vote for Obama right? It's just one less vote for Who ever the is the Nominee.

Sigh.

I remember the Clinton Years to well people. Fucking Ross Perot lol. If not for him Clinton would not have ever been President.

Newt huh...that is quite a change Amelia...

I've liked you from the start..:redface:

A write in Palin vote?

You do understand that Every Single Write in for Palin would essentially be a Vote for Obama right? It's just one less vote for Who ever the is the Nominee.

Sigh.

I remember the Clinton Years to well people. Fucking Ross Perot lol. If not for him Clinton would not have ever been President.
flacking Bush I, if not for him Ross would have been president.
Ross was right err... correct.

Newt huh...that is quite a change Amelia...

I've liked you from the start..:redface:

Awwww ... and I love your every lump. :tongue:

IKR! Newt! He could wipe the floor with Obama. Those would be sizzling debates!

Forum List

Back