Wow, Looks Like UK Out Classes Code Pink!

Funny even some people in UK wish they were a bit more like US:

Richer? Poorer? Taller? Fatter? Less literate? In Jail more? Paying vast sums for inadequate health care? Indulging in torture more? Having an open concentration Camp?

You're right: there are some funny people about!

Who says American extremists have no sense of humour? Well ... everybody, I suppose, but keep trying kiddiewinkie. It'll come.

Sad to say, but yet again you are wrong. Seems to be a recurring habit for you old chap.

I'm not American, as you would have seen had you looked at my banner. I am English and a serving Royal Marine. For your further education, Royal marines are known as bootnecks. Get it yet? So American extremist couldn't be further from reality.

One thing we learn in the marines is to look before we leap. You should try it. You'll avoid making yourself look quite so stupid.

Those get rich by robbing the world of its resources, starving other people's children, invading their countries on fantastic grounds so as to steal their oil or whatever do, mostly, tend to find it difficult to live with themselves, especially when, having looked after their own children, they use what they've grapped simply to pile up trade goods higher than the Joneses next door. For this reason they find it necessary to believe all sorts of weird and totally unlikely codswallop about those who point to their crimes, and to project their own wickedness on their victims: it gives them the illusion of feeling better. This is the cause of 'right-wing paranoia'. All mock-elections in prisons favour the right, as you might expect.

To oppose these people requires only the facts about the way the world is - difficult to get at, but requiring no fantasies at all when you've got them.

Nah ... I just called you a leftwingnut simply because you ARE one. I live with myself just fine. You appear to be the one who is completely miserable as is reflected in every one of your posts. But I can at elast understand THAT. I'd be miserable if I believed that hogwash you spew too.:)

Sad to say, but yet again you are wrong. Seems to be a recurring habit for you old chap.

I'm not American, as you would have seen had you looked at my banner. I am English and a serving Royal Marine. For your further education, Royal marines are known as bootnecks. Get it yet? So American extremist couldn't be further from reality.

One thing we learn in the marines is to look before we leap. You should try it. You'll avoid making yourself look quite so stupid.

Sorry, but that response had me laughing my ass off. You've got this huge Royal Marine emblem as an avatar and get called an "American extremist.":rofl:

Even more sad is the fact I think rhys is a Brit.:disbelief:

Sorry, but that response had me laughing my ass off. You've got this huge Royal Marine emblem as an avatar and get called an "American extremist.":rofl:

Yes, quite laughable isn't it. I've been called many things, Gunny, but American extremist is a first.

Actually, this individual using such terminology brings to mind the old adage, 'people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones".:cuckoo:

Even more sad is the fact I think rhys is a Brit.:disbelief:

Yes, from Wales.

English extremist then. That feel better, boot boy? I shall always remember that Royal Marines don't really look stupid: it is just the light. Thank you.

Last edited:
Nah ... I just called you a leftwingnut simply because you ARE one. I live with myself just fine. You appear to be the one who is completely miserable as is reflected in every one of your posts. But I can at elast understand THAT. I'd be miserable if I believed that hogwash you spew too.:)

Yes - I understand that this is the latest article of faith in Every Weirdo's Big Book of Holy Truths - that they are happier than sensible people. Well, if it helps, believe it you. You don't sound happy though, me poor old ranter!

English extremist then. That feel better, boot boy? I shall always remember that Royal Marines don't really look stupid: it is just the light. Thank you.

Clearly you are not capable of intelligent debate, preferring to resort to name calling instead. You are, however, entirely predictable and I was expecting just such a response. So, maestro, tell me one thing. On what basis do you refer to me as an extremist. I have only made eleven posts here, most of which have been in response to your inanities, so I doubt you can have formed any kind of judgement from that small a sample. Oh, wait a minute. Perhaps it's that crystal ball you are using. They don't work pal. I'd put it where the sun doesn't shine if I were you.

I suspect this will be yet another question to which you are unable to provide any form of reasonable answer, but please, do have a stab. For example, point to any posts I have made that would support your statement of extremism.

Come on boyo. Don't keep us waiting!

Yes - I understand that this is the latest article of faith in Every Weirdo's Big Book of Holy Truths - that they are happier than sensible people. Well, if it helps, believe it you. You don't sound happy though, me poor old ranter!

Who are you trying to fool? Yourself, or someone else? You have one of the nastiest dispositions on this board. I'm a Marine, junior. I don't come to half-ass at anything, to include whacking your silly-ass arguments around this board, and it makes me so freakin' happy to do so I almost bust a smile every now again, but it might crack my face if I do.

I must admit to laughing my ass off at you not even knowing the Royal Marine Corps emblem when some dumb American jarhead does. I'd have LOVED to see the look on bootneck's face when he read that he was suddenly an American.:lol:

You might not have appreciated it though.

Richer? Poorer? Taller? Fatter? Less literate? In Jail more? Paying vast sums for inadequate health care? Indulging in torture more? Having an open concentration Camp?

You're right: there are some funny people about!

I guess it's true, you have absolutely nothing of substance to say.

Clearly you are not capable of intelligent debate, preferring to resort to name calling instead. You are, however, entirely predictable and I was expecting just such a response. So, maestro, tell me one thing. On what basis do you refer to me as an extremist. I have only made eleven posts here, most of which have been in response to your inanities, so I doubt you can have formed any kind of judgement from that small a sample. Oh, wait a minute. Perhaps it's that crystal ball you are using. They don't work pal. I'd put it where the sun doesn't shine if I were you.

I suspect this will be yet another question to which you are unable to provide any form of reasonable answer, but please, do have a stab. For example, point to any posts I have made that would support your statement of extremism.

Come on boyo. Don't keep us waiting!

Just the general air of vacant chinless prejudice, as evident in your penultimate sentence, plus the fact that you so happily consort with foreign bullyboys, Brit. I'd find the use of a military badge in such a correspondence as this a good indicator too. But no, I don't know anything about you, fair play, and I'd never noticed your posts before you started being offensive - I just thought I could know you by the company you keep, and am delighted to find you are in fact a freethinking radical. Keep it up, do, sais bach.

Just the general air of vacant chinless prejudice, as evident in your penultimate sentence, plus the fact that you so happily consort with foreign bullyboys, Brit. I'd find the use of a military badge in such a correspondence as this a good indicator too. But no, I don't know anything about you, fair play, and I'd never noticed your posts before you started being offensive - I just thought I could know you by the company you keep, and am delighted to find you are in fact a freethinking radical. Keep it up, do, sais bach.

Thank you for at least having the decency to prove beyond doubt that most of what you post is simply empty rhetoric.

You still flailing around in here like you just got dumped in the North Sea?

The only radical ideals I've seen in this thread have YOUR userID stamped on them.

And whining "bullyboy" is one of those acts of desperation attempting to deflect from the fact your arguments suck. Need someone to call you a wah-mbulance? Or do you have one of those lacey, white hankies tucked up your sleeve for such occasions as I would expect of one displaying your sensitivities?

YOU are what's wrong with your country, and people like you are what's wrong with mine. One would think you pantywaists would be happy to have people who are capable of doing your fighting for you to protect your dainty little asses.

Close the damn place down for a week, make EVERYONE notice, that the actions taken by those involved, from the women to the people in charge were WRONG, and very short sighted.

Such action is not only shameful, its criminal!

Close the damn place down for a week, make EVERYONE notice, that the actions taken by those involved, from the women to the people in charge were WRONG, and very short sighted.

Such action is not only shameful, its criminal!

Yes, it is shameful, but unfortunately such behaviour is not currently a criminal offence, but it looks like that is about to change. The government has accepted a proposal that would make discrimination against service personnel wearing military uniform a criminal offence.
Discrimination Against Uniformed Troops Set To Be Made Illegal (from The Herald )

Whilst these ‘attacks’ on service personnel are the exception rather than the rule, there has been even worse examples of public abuse against troops. One such instance, last year, saw a group of Muslim women surround the bed of a badly wounded CSM in Selly Oak hospital to heckle him with a barrage of abuse.
Muslim women abused army man at hospital - Birmingham Post

Earlier this year, air force personnel at RAF Wittering were ordered not to wear their uniforms in public after incidents of verbal abuse in the local town.
BBC News

I should add that most of the abuse levelled at troops comes from followers of a certain religion.

I have worn my uniform in public on several occassions and have never experienced any problems. Perhaps they know better than to mess with an able bodied marine.

Forum List

Back