WOW! Libs are in a Tizzy!!!

Obamanation

Silver Member
Sep 6, 2012
We finally get to see Obama in a setting where other opinions get to be heard --- he falls flat on his face --- like we all pretty much knew he would. Obama just doesn't know how to handle it when his wacko liberal ideals are challange with reason and truth.

look at the board...

I've never seen more hyperbole, twisted truths --- it's sheer panic.

...and I'm loving every minute of it!

430478_10151159962165896_614547207_n.jpg

Those fact checkers??? LMAO!!!!

Obama got destroyed by a MUCH MUCH better man.... Next Ryan will own that bafoon trippin' Joe Biden --- who can't get out of his own way,,,

What's a tizzy? What is the appropriate context to use it?

look at the board...

I think this debate give Obama tons of ammo for new ads that he can use against Romney the rest of the way. While Romney looked in control and did himself some good, in the long run, the substance of what he said is likely to hurt him. The biggest problem I see is that Obama is going to drill him on his tax plan.

Think about what Romney said about his tax plan. He's wants to cut the top rate from 35% to 25%. In order to pay for it, he will close up loopholes. In other words, he will have to get rid of a ton of deductions. Now he says that the tax burden for the middle class will definitely not be increased, so he is saying that the vast majority of his cut in deductions will only affect those with large incomes. The problem is we all know this cannot be. It's a pipe dream. One of two things will happen; either the middle class gets socked big time with higher taxes while the wealthy get huge tax breaks, or everyone gets tax breaks and government revenues are reduced while the deficit increases even more.

My guess is the Obama campaign will be all over this like flies on shit.

look at the board...

I think this debate give Obama tons of ammo for new ads that he can use against Romney the rest of the way. While Romney looked in control and did himself some good, in the long run, the substance of what he said is likely to hurt him. The biggest problem I see is that Obama is going to drill him on his tax plan.

Think about what Romney said about his tax plan. He's wants to cut the top rate from 35% to 25%. In order to pay for it, he will close up loopholes. In other words, he will have to get rid of a ton of deductions. Now he says that the tax burden for the middle class will definitely not be increased, so he is saying that the vast majority of his cut in deductions will only affect those with large incomes. The problem is we all know this cannot be. It's a pipe dream. One of two things will happen; either the middle class gets socked big time with higher taxes while the wealthy get huge tax breaks, or everyone gets tax breaks and government revenues are reduced while the deficit increases even more.

Yeah, I sure don't see that...

If you want to talk about pipe-dreams you better start talking about how Obama is going to kill the job market even further by raising taxes on small businesses.

Romney's plan makes perfect sense. You create jobs first - (not ignore unemployment for 4 years - forcing your own job destroying policies on America whether they want them or not). Cut loopholes, cut spending ---

Romney's plan is + jobs - loopholes - spending ---- increases revenue.

Obamas plan is + taxes - jobs + spending --- Increases deficit -- DESTROYS AMERICA

It's pretty simple --- and in the next debate I hope O tries to sell the same thing you are trying to sell here! It will be an EASY 2-0 for Romney!

You cut rates, eliminate deductions, and broaden the tax base. That's the proper approach here. It is absurd that half the people dont pay federal income taxes. Romney is spot on.
BUt it doesnt matter. You can't beat someone with no one. And Obama is no one.

look at the board...

That's a two way street pal. :D All Romney has to do is run an ad with a picture of a deer in the headlights and 30 seconds of silence followed by a picture of Obama at the debate with the look of shock on his face.

What a shocker.

Partisans of the right think Romney won this farce debate.

Partisans of the left think Obama won it.

And here on this board they'll start what they imagine are debates about who won never quite understanding that one cannot really even have a "debate" about points involving perception.

I know, I know...,many of you here don't have a clue what I am telling you about DEBATE and perception.

That is obvious.

look at the board...

That's a two way street pal. :D All Romney has to do is run an ad with a picture of a deer in the headlights and 30 seconds of silence followed by a picture of Obama at the debate with the look of shock on his face.

No kidding! Obama looked like he was sucking lemons all night! Lol! He was PISSED!

What a shocker.

Partisans of the right think Romney won this farce debate.

Partisans of the left think Obama won it.

And here on this board they'll start what they imagine are debates about who won never quite understanding that one cannot really even have a "debate" about points involving perception.

I know, I know...,many of you here don't have a clue what I am telling you about DEBATE and perception.

That is obvious.

I don't know. I wouldn't exactly call Bill Maher a partisan of the right and he's quoted as saying.
"Obama made a lot of great points tonight, unfortunately most of them where for Romney"

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but obama does look like he needs a teleprompter"

I heard Mikey Moore was Pissed..blamed John Kerry

man oh man, this is precious:eusa_boohoo:

New Topics

Forum List

Back