Wow , kinda scary

Thanks Obama!

If you are not doing anything wrong you have nothing to worry about, at least that is what the republicans who started this program of warrantless domestic surveillance told us all.

Thanks Obama!

If you are not doing anything wrong you have nothing to worry about, at least that is what the republicans who started this program of warrantless domestic surveillance told us all.

Dems didn't vote for it??? Dems and Obama didn't repeal that EVIL program?

Dumbass lol.

No one voted for it, it was just allowed to happen because no one wanted to be weak on terror, now we are nearly ten years down the road and it is just going to continue to happen because the same dynamic is at work. What would happen if Obama weakened one tiny bit of the domestic surveillance apparatus and an attack happened? Can you say that Republicans would not use it to crucify him? No we are stuck with it and the saddest part is that republicans have not learned the lesson of unintended consequences even a little bit, if they had it to do over again they would not change a thing.

Dems didn't vote for it??? Dems and Obama didn't repeal that EVIL program?

Dumbass lol.

No one voted for it, it was just allowed to happen because no one wanted to be weak on terror, now we are nearly ten years down the road and it is just going to continue to happen because the same dynamic is at work. What would happen if Obama weakened one tiny bit of the domestic surveillance apparatus and an attack happened? Can you say that Republicans would not use it to crucify him? No we are stuck with it and the saddest part is that republicans have not learned the lesson of unintended consequences even a little bit, if they had it to do over again they would not change a thing.

Hey man, I'm a Paul fan and I am so for a reason. Paul has Balls, Obama is everything every Democrat liberal progressive useless fuck claims they hate, so they vote for him.

If the fuckers are tracking me through my television, I'm gonna start the morning by turning on the tv and promptly saying "Good morning assholes".

Thanks Obama!

CIA has no jurisdiction inside the US. As for warrentless surveillance it was going on LONG before 9/11. And was created during the heyday of Democratic Congresses. Bush's programs were vetted by the Judiciary and some were stopped and some were allowed to continue.

In any case, ANYTHING the authorities obtain via warrentless wire taps on foreign calls can not be used against anyone in the States in a Court of Law.

Now if you are worried about non court detention, that would be the NDAA passed by Democrats in the Senate and SIGNED by Obama.

You are aware of course that the warrentless taps had to do with FOREIGN calls, and had to do with new Generation cell phones that current laws do not keep up with? Well nah you couldn't be bothered with facts.

Read the article. The CIA did not say it wants to bug Americans. The article is about legit surveillance by Intel agencies and how new internet technology makes it easier to spy.

The title is a falsehood.

Forum List

Back