Wow,just wow!!

How can you live under that kind of stress ?

It's called being personally responsible and it's the difference between a citizen and a subject.

No that isnt the case. I pay for my healthcare through my taxation and I am "personally responsible" for that.So I dont see any difference in the level of responsibility.

Of course I live in a country where a broken ankle isnt going to bankrupt me , so there is a difference there.

To say that all those bankruptcy filings were solely because of medical costs is disingenuous at best

All those numbers mean is that among the debt listed were medical costs

I am keen to learn

I don't believe you are, actually.

What I believe is that you're so insecure in the system of your own country that you attempt to validate it by having a go at people in a far off land who you don't know and have done you no harm.

But Obama was the Devil because he tried to rectify that by allowing healthcare insurance to be available for the least of us.

What a curious way to phrase it. You say Obama "tried to rectify that by allowing health insurance to be available for the least of us."

This assumes government was previously NOT allowing health insurance to be available for the least of us, which is true. But it's still true, and Obama did nothing about all the laws prohibiting low cost health care or low cost health insurance. If he had, I'd be cheering for ACA rather than fighting for its repeal.

Forum List

Back