WOW! Just wow! Here is What Was Elected to the Senate From Massachusetts!

Elizabeth Warren is a great American patriot and will be a great Senator.

liz warren is a phony and a thief who will have her white ass dumped as soon as one of the kennedy boyz reaches the age of thirty.

count on it

Maybe, but she'll do a great job in the meantime. Consider yourself lucky...

A "great job" of what, bankrupting the country? Yeah, all the Democrats are doing a great job.

Hey citizens of Massachucetts...this is what you get as a senator for the next 6 years! Suckers!!

Please some of us here are not stuck on stupid. Need I remind you how long Teddy was in office? Kerry? I hope we only have her for 6 years.

If you know the history of Mass politics you would understand why some of us fought so hard to to try to get Sen. Brown re-elected. We however were outgunned by Obama money.

Exactly.

It's what I've said all along. This is what they WANT. They celebrate depravity, stupidity, and the erosion of human rights. They are not going to elect people of honor or character because they have none themselves, and they see it as a threat.

This is what it must have been like when the Roman Empire collapsed. The responsible people could see it was happening, but they were powerless to stop it because the trash and the vermin were running things.

Exactly.

It's what I've said all along. This is what they WANT. They celebrate depravity, stupidity, and the erosion of human rights. They are not going to elect people of honor or character because they have none themselves, and they see it as a threat.

To democrats, honor and character are detriments.

Detroit Elects 8-Time Ex-Con Brian Banks as State Representative

Brian Banks, who has been convicted eight times for felonies, was elected on Tuesday as a state representative for the 1st District, representing the east side of Detroit.

Banks won 68 percent of the vote against Republican Dan Schulte’s 32 percent, reports CBS Detroit.

Now how bad can Warren be?

Cripes they re-elected Jackson.

I mean, he was in the middle of a breakdown, holed up in a nuthouse hiding from the feds when they voted for him.

These are the people they admire.

WOW! Just wow! Here is What Was Elected to the Senate From Massachusetts!

Yeah.....there's a.......

.....goin' around.....

Lemme guess....you got slapped-around, a lot, by little girls, when you were youger, right?
528.gif

[First classs POS. Lied about being part Indian to get into Harvard. Lied about being part indian to get into Harvard law. Lied about being part Indian to get a teaching job at Penn State. Strangely, did not even attempt to lie about being part Indian for a teaching job in a Texas university. Mighta gotten caught. Hey! Hey! Hey! Lied about being part Indian for her professorship teaching job at Harvard Law.
Practiced law in the State of Massachussetts without being licensed to practice law in the State of Massachussetts. The only place you could have a resume like that and still get elected to political office is Massachussetts, and only if you run as a Democrat.]

"Senate

Scott Brown (MA) – LOSS — obviously a big focus for me, and one which seemed insurmountable at times because Massachusetts liberals simply did not care that Elizabeth Warren falsely claimed to be Cherokee, or about any of the issues raised here. Had the roles been reversed, and Brown been caught, the media and public reaction would have been unforgiving. It’s Massachusetts, the state which turned someone who left a girl to die in a ditch, then waited to report it to police, then used political muscle to avoid prosecution, then was lionized, and now has the Senate seat named after him."

» Operation Counterweight after-assessment - Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion

» Boston Globe already has Elizabeth Warren buyer’s remorse - Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion

Unless you live in Massachusetts it is none of your business who they elect.

You have that right, but why does Massachusetts seem to elect nuts? Barney Franks leaves, Warren the know nothing steps in.

Those voters are real dumb asses.

That's funny. Minnesota has Michelle Bachmann and you think this brilliant woman in Massachusetts is a 'know-nothing?'

Lol. Are you wingers even slightly capable of disagreeing with someone yet still acknowledging their intellect?

Rhetorical question. Never mind.

Where have I stated anything positive about Bachmann, you seem as stupid as the Lizzy "Geronimo" Warren. Agree or disagree, you have to admit Lizzy sounded pretty stupid.

Forum List

Back