WOW! Just wow! Here is What Was Elected to the Senate From Massachusetts!

Elizabeth Warren is a great American patriot and will be a great Senator.

liz warren is a phony and a thief who will have her white ass dumped as soon as one of the kennedy boyz reaches the age of thirty.

count on it

Maybe, but she'll do a great job in the meantime. Consider yourself lucky...

Haha

"yeah she might be a phony and a thief...but she'll do a great job!"

:lmao:

Wow yet another Obama whinefest...it's like the energiser bunny on the forums at the moment.

liz warren is obama? shit! I didn't know that

The signs of hers that I saw on front lawns were also adorned with Obama/ Biden for President in the midst on the same sign. She is a transplant from Okie, paid for by Obama money in order to get back the People's Seat so one day a Kennedy will once again "own" it for life.

She won because she got more of the vote out, especially the Asian and female of which she used some locals popular here to garner that vote.

Also it was a Presidential election year. More people voted in my state than ever before.

And of course we always have that potential for the fraud vote due to lack of ID required but I can't validate that soooo....we will got with what is certain.

Last edited:

What a freaking air head. She can't answer the simplest of questions, even when merely asked what her opinion is about something. Weird how she kept trying to pass the questions to the other guy. She is clearly not leadership material and I wonder what kind of idiots voted for this fraud.

Really?

Have you ever heard of Congresswoman Pelosi?

Don't ask me to be surprised. Massachusetts votes in Fauxcahontas KNOWING she's a goddam liar, and Illinois sends back Jesse Jackson, Jr., who couldn't even campaign because he was in the booby hatch, and will face investigation on campaign finance laws if he ever wanders back in to work.

We're LIVING a real-life version of Idiocracy.

What a freaking air head. She can't answer the simplest of questions, even when merely asked what her opinion is about something. Weird how she kept trying to pass the questions to the other guy. She is clearly not leadership material and I wonder what kind of idiots voted for this fraud.[/QUOTE

Not idiots, necessarily, just regular folks from Massachusetts who kept supporting the cowardly spawn of a crooked rum runner, Joe Kennedy. Old Joe, who was better than Al Capone only in his ability to avoid the law.

You know, Joe, whose one son, TED left a woman die in his car that he drove in his usual drunken stupor. Whose other son, JOHN, the philandering tomcat, who got Dallas justice and avoided the inevitable death by a bullet of a jealous husband or by syphilis or gonorrhea.

The same people who support as their Senator a gigolo, whose Purple Heart was earned by self-inflicted wounds and who tossed the copies of his unearned war medals over the White House fence, but kept the originals. The same gigolo, who parks his wife's yacht out of state in order to avoid paying taxes, while berating his state's former governor for imaginary tax evasion.

The same people who, for years kept on electing a literal COCKSUCKER, who also enjoyed being fucked in the ass, and was convinced that Americans would feel the same way, and gave them the law, along with Chris the DUD, that destroyed the housing market and bankrupted millions of innocent and unsuspecting home owners.

The same people who installed a woman in the Senate who, without any credible proof, seems to be proud of the fact that her alleged ancestors were insipid and stupid and unable to defend what they claimed was theirs.

Be proud, Massachusetts, because the Founding Fathers and the original Tea Party participants surely would be totally ashamed of you.

What a freaking air head. She can't answer the simplest of questions, even when merely asked what her opinion is about something. Weird how she kept trying to pass the questions to the other guy. She is clearly not leadership material and I wonder what kind of idiots voted for this fraud.[/QUOTE

Not idiots, necessarily, just regular folks from Massachusetts who kept supporting the cowardly spawn of a crooked rum runner, Joe Kennedy. Old Joe, who was better than Al Capone only in his ability to avoid the law.

You know, Joe, whose one son, TED left a woman die in his car that he drove in his usual drunken stupor. Whose other son, JOHN, the philandering tomcat, who got Dallas justice and avoided the inevitable death by a bullet of a jealous husband or by syphilis or gonorrhea.

The same people who support as their Senator a gigolo, whose Purple Heart was earned by self-inflicted wounds and who tossed the copies of his unearned war medals over the White House fence, but kept the originals. The same gigolo, who parks his wife's yacht out of state in order to avoid paying taxes, while berating his state's former governor for imaginary tax evasion.

The same people who, for years kept on electing a literal COCKSUCKER, who also enjoyed being fucked in the ass, and was convinced that Americans would feel the same way, and gave them the law, along with Chris the DUD, that destroyed the housing market and bankrupted millions of innocent and unsuspecting home owners.

The same people who installed a woman in the Senate who, without any credible proof, seems to be proud of the fact that her alleged ancestors were insipid and stupid and unable to defend what they claimed was theirs.

Be proud, Massachusetts, because the Founding Fathers and the original Tea Party participants surely would be totally ashamed of you.

Not all voted for her so please keep that in mind. I will attest this state is stuck on stupid.

Sometimes you can't fix stupid or cradle to grave Dems or cronyism. Mass has some of each.

yet she creamed scott brown. Scoreboard

Which demonstrates the level of intelligence of the communist voting bloc, comrade. And of course whoever selected her as the nominee to the senate of communist party. I mean she is making comrade biden look scholarly.:eusa_drool:

Last edited:

Unless you live in Massachusetts it is none of your business who they elect.

Not when it comes to local Massachusetts politics.

But when your Massachusetts Representatives, like Barney Frank, and Senators, like the happily departed Ted Kennedy, make laws that screw the rest of the country, it is everybody's business.

Warren appears to have her constituency at heart. She has championed consumer rights and her blog Credit Slips where she was one of it's founders exemplifies her perspective and commitment the consumer. After all is that not why we elect these people to represent us.

Here is a sample...Bullshit--Professionally Speaking - Credit Slips

Excerpt:

I don't get to post very often right now, but sometimes I can put on my academic robes and talk about a new piece of scholarship. And what better thing to talk about when wearing academic robes than bullshit?

Can you imagine this idiot communist, this church lady of the communist party speaking about academia and scholarship? Where will it end? Oh wait a minute. I think I know. A depression of immense proportions.

yet she creamed scott brown. Scoreboard

Which demonstrates the level of intelligence of the communist voting bloc, comrade. And of course whoever selected her as the nominee to the senate of communist party. I mean she is making comrade biden look scholarly.:eusa_drool:

Time will tell on how she performs but the one lie the Dems told was that they want a Senator who will work with them in a bipartisan manner. Senator Brown did. He truly ticked off some in his own party because of his voting record and yet the Ds rejected him and elected her. I can pretty much assure you she will vote almost 100% with her party.

So spare me the BS from the Ds that they want compromise and give and take. I am not buying it folks. Sen. Scott Brown is a good man who wanted to affect some real change in DC but the dolts in my state vote party line and bought into the Obama generated ventriloquist spin spoken from the mouth of his paid for "dummy" Warren.

Last edited:

Unless you live in Massachusetts it is none of your business who they elect.

Not when it comes to local Massachusetts politics.

But when your Massachusetts Representatives, like Barney Frank, and Senators, like the happily departed Ted Kennedy, make laws that screw the rest of the country, it is everybody's business.

It sure does. How many R Senators did Ds wail about over the years even though they were not from their respective states?

Forum List

Back