Wow...Jim and Sir Evil are back...

Will do...we miss ya and the harley...hows home treating ya!...and don't post those pics from the bucket...I was ripped!:lol: The Cowboys have made the Bucket their home...!

Aside from colder than hell, home is fantastic!

And I'd never post a pic of a friend without their express permission. I think I only have one left anyway, and you don't look ripped in that.

Sure would love to see the Cowboys again. I've got some time coming up that I might take a few days and fly over to Reno. Got a good Vagos MC friend that wants to visit here, so I'd fly out there and check out the stomping grounds, (V.C.), and then fly back here with him.

Hey Bb, this is a pretty decent board. Aside from the few DORKS, as you've already met a couple, there's some really good people here.

Aside from colder than hell, home is fantastic!

And I'd never post a pic of a friend without their express permission. I think I only have one left anyway, and you don't look ripped in that.

Sure would love to see the Cowboys again. I've got some time coming up that I might take a few days and fly over to Reno. Got a good Vagos MC friend that wants to visit here, so I'd fly out there and check out the stomping grounds, (V.C.), and then fly back here with him.

Hey Bb, this is a pretty decent board. Aside from the few DORKS, as you've already met a couple, there's some really good people here.

:muahaha::drillsergeant:

New Topics

Forum List

Back