Wow! Jared and Ivanka made $82,000,000.00 over the last year while working at the White House.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Gee, I wonder if their connection to Trump had anything to do with them pulling in such big bucks?

Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump made at least $82 million in outside income last year while serving in the White House, filings show

Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner Made $82 Million While Working in The White House Last Year

Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump made at least $82 million in outside income last year while serving in the White House, filings show

And yet our deficit is growing exponentially.

Why trillion-dollar budget deficits may be on a fast track to $2 trillion

At least they won't have to pay much in taxes. Or healthcare since a lot of their business is done using people from other countries IN other countries.

KleenexTruk.jpg

Gee, I wonder if their connection to Trump had anything to do with them pulling in such big bucks?

Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner Made $82 Million While Working in The White House Last Year

At least they won't have to pay much in taxes. Or healthcare since a lot of their business is done using people from other countries IN other countries.
Jealous?

Assuming they really earned that much, I can’t fault them for working hard and being smart.

Last edited:
Instead of whining and crying about those who work, maybe you should consider getting off your lazy ass and doing something for yourself, deanrd.

How much of it was a bribe from a Russian company trying to buy 20% of the U.S. uranium supply?

I’ll give you some friendly advice, deanrd.

Instead of searching the internet for shit like this....
How to legally have sex with children.

try using it to search for something constructive.....
How to Find a Job in 72 Hours
15 Quick Tips to Get Hired Fast
Find a Job | USAGov

With a little perseverance, you might actually get lucky.
The "How to legally have sex with children" was simply an exploration of the GOP playbook a la Moore and others.

Why should I find a job? I'm retired. I was able to do that after years of hard work. You should try it. Believe me, you would be surprised at what you could accomplish with a little education. Washing dishes may be your career path, but you will never make enough to retire on. Sorry.

How much of it was a bribe from a Russian company trying to buy 20% of the U.S. uranium supply?
Once something is debunked by Fox, only a t@rd would continue to push it.

What is it you white winger ding a lingers think they did to get 82 million? Aren't you the least bit curious?

Once something is debunked by Fox, only a t@rd would continue to push it.

Then you're a tard for continuing to push the ROOOSIAN COLLLUSION, Obamacare is going to save us money, Global Warming (cuz 94% of fake scientists)...blah blah blah

What is it you white winger ding a lingers think they did to get 82 million? Aren't you the least bit curious?

Unless someone can show they broke the law doing it, not really. It's none of my business and I don't envy them, so I won't join you in your Quixotic quest.

Forum List

Back