Wow. It's not just Gallup

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
A new Marist poll shows that President Donald Trump has fallen to an all-time low 35% approval. Trump approval rating hits new low in Marist poll

The Trump Train:
train.jpg

even hard right leaning Rasmussen proves what a loser he is ..

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 40% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-eight percent (58%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 25% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing and 48% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -23. (see trends).

i can't believe that many still approve...

the anti American divide and conquer rhetoric, being spread since 2001, is fixing to give the terrorists the win.

kids who were 5 years old on 9/11/01 are now wearing MAGA hats and marching for "free speech" alongside nazis and confederate militias.

someone ought to let the kids (and weak minded adults) know that we've fought wars against that scum.

and truly, no one has ever really threatened the right of the people to peaceably assemble, or to petition their Government for a redress of grievances.

sadly, power hungry charlatans don't care HOW they gain power, they're just thrilled that useful idiots abound...

our country is now a clusterfuck of crazy talk and we've debased our own best interest, isn't that GREAT?? :slap:

the anti American divide and conquer rhetoric, being spread since 2001, is fixing to give the terrorists the win.

kids who were 5 years old on 9/11/01 are now wearing MAGA hats and marching for "free speech" alongside nazis and confederate militias.

someone ought to let the kids (and weak minded adults) know that we've fought wars against that scum.

and truly, no one has ever really threatened the right of the people to peaceably assemble, or to petition their Government for a redress of grievances.

sadly, power hungry charlatans don't care HOW they gain power, they're just thrilled that useful idiots abound...

our country is now a clusterfuck of crazy talk and we've debased our own best interest, isn't that GREAT?? :slap:
Well, it's difficult to dispute the notion that the PC folks will want more and more. They want Jefferson Daivs' statue out of Statuory Hall in the capital. I don't think Davis was a good person. But he was an historical person, and his statue has nothing to do with the merits of his views on race. They were what they were, and people should be educated about them.

That said, claiming any moral equivalence of White Nationalists who are ok with violence to create a white only state to ANYONE is simply a disengenous attempt to distract from what is simply a felony the moment one of them takes any action to further their goals.

It is sad how kids who were 5 years old during 9/11 are literally more intelligent than you are already...

It is time for you idiots to die off already.

MAGA is against the country's best interest? How so?

I suppose lowering everyone's (in the US) standard of living, stripping freedoms, and joining the NWO is better in your opinion? :rolleyes:

What you are seeing in the approval numbers are the "B-b-b-but Clinton!" effect.

If Trump doesn't start actually achieving significant improvements, those approval numbers will continue to drop as the Clinton Excuse loses relevance.

Well, it's difficult to dispute the notion that the PC folks will want more and more. They want Jefferson Daivs' statue out of Statuory Hall in the capital. I don't think Davis was a good person. But he was an historical person, and his statue has nothing to do with the merits of his views on race. They were what they were, and people should be educated about them.

That said, claiming any moral equivalence of White Nationalists who are ok with violence to create a white only state to ANYONE is simply a disengenous attempt to distract from what is simply a felony the moment one of them takes any action to further their goals.
As long as you allow violent and racist groups to exist as "civil rights" organizations in an unabated manner, you have absolutely no ground to stand on when it comes to white nationalists.

Forum List

Back