wow, is this video bang on or what?

I would really like to know what my Republican friends think of this video.

this is worth a watch no matter who you are or who you support. Please take a look.

The Newsroom - Tea Party is the American Taliban - YouTube

It constitutes additional evidence that Sorokin is dishonest and non-objective.

His formula: Have the liberal protagonist spout imbecile bullshit, but have the protagonist identify himself as a "Republican" so that his blather has the patina of credibility via the respect we award to "self-"criticism.

I am not a Republican, but bullshit like that "American taliban" dishonesty remains bullshit all the same.

Last edited:
Actually this video exposes the liberal left for all their down right dirty politics.

First of all she didn't know that "News Room" was going to use her in their hit piece and there is good reason why.

Second, of all she had a little bit of a hard time proving her ID.

Thirdly she did get to vote.

Fourth, comparing the Tea Party to the Taliban takes a special kind of evil. The liberal left would never say the same about the OWS who actually did engage in terrorist activity. I have not seen much of the OWS this year, did their parent threaten to kick them out of their basement if they continued to act like aholes?

So once again the liberal left spreads lies because the lie supports what they believe to be true. So typical so disingenuous.

I would really like to know what my Republican friends think of this video.

this is worth a watch no matter who you are or who you support. Please take a look.

The Newsroom - Tea Party is the American Taliban - YouTube

The Taliban? Really?

I haven't heard about any TEA Partiers throwing acid on girls going to school.

I haven't heard about any TEA Partiers executing women and children shoppers in a marketplace.

I haven't heard about any TEA Partiers burning people alive.

I haven't heard about any TEA Partiers executing boys for laughing at them.

I haven't heard about any TEA Partiers raping women and children.

So it looks like your video is just hateful leftist horseshit.

And that's all the consideration it deserves.

And fuck you for agreeing with it.

Forum List

Back