Wow - If GW Bush had a week like Obama's had -

BE HAPPY TO!!!
JUST a reminder then READ for MORE FACTS!!
Dot.com Bust $5 trillion losses
9/11 costs $2 trillion losses
Worst Hurricane SEASONS!!! $1 trillion in losses...
YET.. MORE people working... GDP up 16%

AND YOU and YOUR IDiOTS think Obama had it bad????

WHAT. the F..k do you think HAPPENED when THESE EVENTS OCCURRED from 2001 through 2008??
WHERE IS YOUR UNDERSTANDING (INCLUDING SOME REAL IDIOT CONSERVATIVES!) for Bush??

1.) Dot.com bust cost $5 trillion in lost market value.. this means every year for 30 years now starting in 2000 the federal revenue is less then $166 billion written off against income taxes??? Was that Bush's fault?
How many people LOST jobs due to the bust??
According to the Los Angeles Times, when the dot-com bubble burst, it wiped out $5 trillion dollars in market value for tech companies. More than half of the Internet companies created since 1995 were gone by 2004 -
and hundreds of thousands of skilled technology workers were out of jobs.
The dot-com bubble: How to lose $5 trillion – Anderson Cooper 360 - CNN.com Blogs

yes, One of the MAIN factors of this was the deregulation that took place the moment bush was elected. When you take a indestury like "high tech" and you deregulate, it allows for out sourcing, it also take away the protections that were in place, the "strongest survive" untill as proven you are only left if a few....

2) Did YOU forget that 9/11 occurred and it cost $2 trillion over the next 30 years again $66 billion will NOT BE PAiD.. was that Bush's fault?
Jobs lost in New York owing to the attacks: 146,100 JUST in New York!!
9. Year 2001: September 11 Terrorist Attacks
The 9/11 terrorist attacks were the events that helped shape other financial events of the decade. After that terrible day in September 2001, our economic climate was never to be the same again. It was only the third time in history that the New York Stock Exchange was shut down for a period of time. In this case, it was closed from September 10 - 17. Besides the tragic human loss of that day, the economic loss cannot even be estimated.

You are once again trying to make the same argument you just made, so I will just "" this one and also add that then at a time like this, the LAST thing you want to do is GUT programs and CUT taxes. I am not going to give you the long educated explination on the last point, I will keep it simple so you can keep up here. The REASON there is a social safety net in a cap. soc. is so that when these things happen, they will get the help they need, that is taking it out of the context from which the founders of Cap. stated.

3) $1 trillion in written off losses due to the WORST Hurricane SEASONS in history!

The worst Katrina?? made landfall in Louisiana as a Category 3 in 2005. It took 1,836 lives and caused $81.2 billion in damages. Andrew slammed into South Florida in 1992 as a Category 5. It caused 40 deaths and $30 billion in property damage. More than 250,000 people were left homeless and 82,000 businesses were destroyed or damaged.
Hurricane Katrina ALONE!
Year 2005: Hurricanes Katrina and Rita
On August 25, 2005, Hurricane Katrina hit the Gulf Coast of the U.S. as a strong Category 3 or low Category 4 storm. It quickly became the biggest natural disaster in U.S. history, almost destroying New Orleans due to severe flooding.

Yes, and once again Bush dropped the Ball, first of the ARMY CORPS of ENG. gave the bush admin. a report of the levies that were around N.O. Now the bush admin. DID NOT update them, it was deemed a thing is little to no importance. Second, was the appointment of the a FEMA director who did not know what he was doing and by proxy, bush dropped the ball that way. so to wrap this section up. TAXES PAY FOR INFOSTRUCTOR, when you cut taxes, these things happen. FACT.

Hurricane Rita quickly followed Katrina only to make matters worse. Between the two, more than $200 billion in damage was done. 400,000 jobs were lost and 275,000 homes were destroyed. Many of the jobs and homes were never to be recovered. Hundreds of thousands of people were displaced and over 1,000 were killed and more are missing. The effect on oil and gasoline prices was long-lasting.

I will refer to what I just posted in the last section.

400,000 jobs due to Hurricanes Katrina/Rita..................COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED, remember its republicans who did not want to pay for disastor relief. this is what happens when you dont.

145,000 jobs in NYC alone due to 9/11- Once again if the insurance indy. had been regualted properly AND the GOV. has done more to help rebuild, the inpact would have been lessened.

300,000 jobs lost due to dot.com busts. I already answered this nonsense

Almost 1 million jobs alone from those 3 events AND Obama cries about Tropical storm Isaac????? No he did not. Also he did not fumbble the ball in the way Bush did.

DO YOU understand NONE of that was Bush's fault!
$266 billion a year in LOST federal revenue! DO YOU understand and NOT one dollar the fault of Bush!

Yes I understand what happened, and I do not agree with you. A LOT of this was the fault of BUSH and policy makers at the time, pretty much ANY respected academic would agree with me and say that your statement recieves a FAIL an F for FALSE. so please, copy and paste some more, so I can manhandle you more.

Last edited:
Oh wait, thats right 9/11 was WAY less serious right? I forget, how did that week go? hmmmm

Well he was reading to kids and his response to hearing that "the United States is under attack" was continuing with reading to kids ...

As educating kids to him is more important than US safety it appeared :eusa_eh:

Moron alert!
You don't have to alert anyone. Everyone knows a moron when they open their big mouths. Just watch an obamaturd speech.

Forum List

Back