Wow, I was right. Republicans are GOING AFTER THE GAYS first thing.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Supreme Court Could Decide Next Fall if Your Boss Can Fire You for Being Gay - Rewire.News

The U.S. Supreme Court could decide next term whether employers can legally discriminate against a worker on the basis of their sexual orientation.

How Is It Still Legal to Fire Someone for Being Gay? – Rolling Stone

A New York court ruled today that firing an employee based on sexual orientation is against the law – but the legal battle isn’t over yet

Court: Georgia Worker Not Protected from Firing Because of Sexual Orientation

A federal appeals court in Atlanta last week reaffirmed its decision that workers aren’t protected against workplace discrimination based on sexual orientation, though two of the 11 judges strongly disagreed.

States BEG Supreme Court To Let Them Fire Gay Employees

Is It OK to Fire a Gay Person? Kavanaugh Won't Say

This question will be popping up in court next week.
Wanna bet the outcome?
Come on, these are Republicans. Do we have to guess?

Wanna bet the outcome?

My guess will be that Kavanaugh will probably steer clear of this controversial issue. Unless, he is cornered. If anything, he will assess the fact base on the Constitution of the United States.

In what world should we be forced to put our lives at risk?

I would be more worried about perverted trans-gender who rather use the "Women's Restroom" when little girls are present. Gays are the least of anyone's worry...I think?

Supreme Court Could Decide Next Fall if Your Boss Can Fire You for Being Gay - Rewire.News

The U.S. Supreme Court could decide next term whether employers can legally discriminate against a worker on the basis of their sexual orientation.

A New York court ruled today that firing an employee based on sexual orientation is against the law – but the legal battle isn’t over yet

A federal appeals court in Atlanta last week reaffirmed its decision that workers aren’t protected against workplace discrimination based on sexual orientation, though two of the 11 judges strongly disagreed.

Wanna bet the outcome?

From your first link why did her boyfriend complain? Way more to the story then this.

One female client’s boyfriend complained about Zarda’s behavior to Altitude Express

You do realize that Kavanaugh wrote an opinion upholding gay marriage.

Didn't you pay attention to Susan Collins?

Any business in a truly free country ought to be able to staff their company however they see fit. Its called freedom. Get the government out of people's lives.

I can tell you personally that I've never 'gone after' gays. That's not to say I'm not open to offers.

Wanna bet the outcome?

Your second link is the same damn thing as the first with this werido sky diver ..

In what world should we be forced to put our lives at risk?

I would be more worried about perverted trans-gender who rather use the "Women's Restroom" when little girls are present. Gays are the least of anyone's worry...I think?

So, they use the bathroom, they'll shut the door.

I mean, you could quite easily have scary people using the men's bathroom when little boys are present. Does it change anything?

And if a person is trans gender, and identifies themselves as female, it means they like penises. Meaning little girls hold no attraction for them.

Really? This devolves into how sexually broken people are alarmed that people notice they are broken? Well, news for YOU, gay rights aren't in any immediate peril. Kavanaugh will pander to weirdos to the same degree as any other of our called "representatives" . That is how broken our culture has become. Never fear, weirdos.

What a WONDERFUL illustration of Leftist delusion!

The law DOES NOT provide any protection or benefit relating to sexual,orientation. CONGRESS CONSIDERED IT, AND DECIDED IT WAS TOO PROBLEMATIC. To wit, there is no valid or tenable legal definition for being gay.

SO THE LEFT IS CONCERNED THAT THE COURTS MIGHT "INTERPRET" THIS LAW TO MEAN EXACTLY WHAT CONGRESS INTENDED. THEY DEMAND THAT THE USSC READ SOMETHING INTO THE LAW THAT CONGRESS MANIFESTLY INTENDED NOT BE IN IT.

Do you get it now?

Forum List

Back