Wow, I was just reading a fantastic thread on here

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
The title being:
'A modest suggestion -- race forum'

I have been around a while but rarely if ever have I seen a thread so illustrative of the huge double standard that exists regarding any attempt to understand, clarify and point out how the truth is the first victim in any attempt to have a honest conversation about racial matters.

Anyone who dares stand up for the truth should read that thread whilst it is still up.

BTW does anyone feel like we might just as well be in Hong Kong?

Last edited:
The title being:

I have been around a while but rarely if ever have I seen a thread so illustrative of the huge double standard that exists regarding any attempt to understand, clarify and point out how the truth is the first victim in any attempt to have a honest conversation about racial matters.

Anyone who dares stand up for the truth should read that thread whilst it is still up.

Hong Kong only has one race.

The title being:

Actually, that's not true.

Hong Kong actually has a large community of Indian who have been their for centuries. Filipinos have made up a large portion of the work force for decades.

There is a very large community of European expats as well.

The title being:

Hong Kong actually has a large community of Indian who have been their for centuries. Filipinos have made up a large portion of the work force for decades.

I believe that, but they don't seem to be participating in the festivities.

The title being:

I believe that, but they don't seem to be participating in the festivities.

Minority groups in Hong Kong have a lot more to lose than the native Chinese. They could be deported to countries they don't even know and to which they have no connection.

• Banned
I wonder how many Hong Kongers supported the departure of the U.K.?

I had a Chinese friend at that time who was from Hong Kong originally-- being so happy they were finally getting rid of the U.K.

Many of them actually believed that Hong Kong would be able to remain untouched as a sort of capitalistic enclave.

And they're about to come over here asking for asylum. This is not good news for America.
They can go to England.
That's who threw them under the bus in the turnover.

Number of Hongkongers eyeing Canada jumps 30 per cent

Britain Failed Hong Kong

Number of Chinese seeking asylum abroad up fivefold in five years, UN figures show, as lawyers mark anniversary of crackdown on dissent

Last edited:
And they're about to come over here asking for asylum. This is not good news for America.
They can go to England.
That's who threw them under the bus in the turnover.

Number of Hongkongers eyeing Canada jumps 30 per cent
I guess they're kinda English.

Before the return of Hong Kong in July 1997 to the People’s Republic of China, the latter signed an international agreement in 1984 known as the Sino-British Joint Declaration.

The autonomy of Hong Kong was guaranteed in all areas apart from defence and foreign affairs. Under it, Hong Kong’s laws and “common law” legal system would remain in place. The independence of its courts and their right to exercise the power of final adjudication were assured.

Hong Kong: UK must tell UN China reneging on obligations

If some of them are looking to invade Canada, then surely some of them are looking to invade the good ole USA.

Unfortunately for them as well as for us our immigrations quotas are filled up already with Africans.

Fortunately President Trump has cut down tremendously on the number of muslims allowed to immigrate here.............Trump Cut Muslim Refugees 91%, Immigrants 30%, Visitors by 18%

https://www.pewresearch.org/wp-cont...migrants_more-than-half-us-refugees.png?w=620

Last edited:
Time to stoke up the fires in the factories, crank these things out by the millions, and air-drop them all over Hong Kong. Those Chinese troops would be scurrying back to the mainland as fast as they could..

FP-45 Liberator - Wikipedia

Pistol_FP-45_02.jpg

I had a Chinese friend at that time who was from Hong Kong originally-- being so happy they were finally getting rid of the U.K.

Many of them actually believed that Hong Kong would be able to remain untouched as a sort of capitalistic enclave.

My friend from Hong Kong, a native of Hong Kong was dead set against China taking over Hong Kong before it ever happened. He saw this shit coming way back then.

My friend from Hong Kong, a native of Hong Kong was dead set against China taking over Hong Kong before it ever happened. He saw this shit coming way back then.

Why does Beijing keep getting Hong Kong....wrong?

Blindsided: why does Beijing keep getting Hong Kong wrong?

Forum List

Back