WOW! Herman Cain Speaks, No Stuttering, No Pausing, And No Teleprompter !

"Yes. I absolutely would," Cain said when asked about taking a test. "But I'm not going to do that unless I have a good reason to do that. Of course I would be willing to do a lie detector test." - Herman Cain

Suuurrreee you will Herman.

And if were to pass it... would you STFU then?

He knocked it out of the ballpark! He was to the point, clear and concise.. He didn't mince his words and is INCREDIBLY believable.. GO HERMAN!!!!

He showed up with a lawyer...bad look.
He let the lawyer speak first...bad look.
He spoke about the importance of facts and being under the microscope, notoriously saying "I don't have facts to back this up."...bad look.
He attacked the accusers, aka the women...bad look.
He waffled on a lie detector test, first saying he's willing, then saying no...what's the final answer. Will he or won't he?...bad look.
He said he never saw the woman before yesterday. There's photos of them together...bad look.

Yeah...he sure knocked it out of the park alright :rolleyes:

:lol: *SMH*

"Yes. I absolutely would," Cain said when asked about taking a test. "But I'm not going to do that unless I have a good reason to do that. Of course I would be willing to do a lie detector test." - Herman Cain

No. She will find something else to bitch about as per-usual. But then Sarah G is a self loathing individual anyway. What is one to expect?

and dont give us that "He Had Notes" chit, whats the difference? it wasn't as if he was reading off of a script. when Cain spoke, he looked directly at us,,,,,remember way back in 2009 when Obama looked like a bobble head when he was reading off of two teleprompters? never looking directly at the live camera so that millions could see that he was authentic in what he was saying? we may as well voted in a robot if the best we could do was Obama.

He knocked it out of the ballpark! He was to the point, clear and concise.. He didn't mince his words and is INCREDIBLY believable.. GO HERMAN!!!!

He spoke about the importance of facts and being under the microscope, notoriously saying "I don't have facts to back this up."...bad look.
He waffled on a lie detector test, first saying he's willing, then saying no...what's the final answer. Will he or won't he?...bad look.
He said he never saw the woman before yesterday. There's photos of them together...bad look.

There is nothing he could have done to satisfy the ilk on your side of the aisle Marc is there?

Besides bowing out letting ya'll win...... right?

Not singling out Sarah, but making a comment about the left in general...if it happened, then they'd claim the test can be manipulated. To be fair, his supporters would make the same claims if he failed.

No point in speculation. He will never take a lie detector.

Just like I will never stfu. :eusa_shhh:

There is nothing he could have done to satisfy the ilk on your side of the aisle Marc is there?

They're afraid...so they have to tear him down.

Infidel, be honest for once.

Were my points unsubstantiated?
Are they not rationale and reasonable questions about Cain's behavior, reputations and words?

I should really be asking you that question, except on the flip side of undying support no matter what.

What will it take for you to see this man for what he is...a liar?

No point in speculation. He will never take a lie detector.

Just like I will never stfu. :eusa_shhh:

OK.... let me clarify that.

Would it satisfy "Sarah" on this issue?

I didnt mean for you...errrrr "Sarah" to shut up about everything.... just this issue.

Are they not rationale and reasonable questions about Cain's behavior, reputations and words?

I should really be asking you that question, except on the flip side of undying support no matter what.

What behaviour? Where's the record? SHOW IT.

Put up or shut up Marcie.

:mm:

Now isn't this what we all want in a leader? Herman never paused, just gave straight honest answers.
Can you imagine Obama in the same situation? " Well ahh,,,and uhh, she was acting stupidly, and uh,,,um,,,and he would take 5 minutes to answer a simple question !!!

Herman Cain displayed what a great speaker he is. It so sad that for the last three years we have all had to listen to a "Stuttering President". guess Obama will need a teleprompter for 2012 debates.
:lame2:

Maybe if he had "paused" before he opened his mouth, he wouldn't be in the trouble he's in?

PROOF......

Marc..... I have NEVER lied to you or anyone on this board (I promise).

I have NO reason to.

Last edited:

PROOF......

Marc..... I have NEVER lied to you or anyone on this board (I promise).

I have NO reason to.
There is no proof. NONE.

God I miss Bill Clinton. I liked Bush, but even he stuttered too often, I can't take it anymore,,,7 Years of "Stuttering Presidents" !! I am living a Nightmare !! Thank God all of the GOP Candidates SPEAK CLEARLY !!!

Marc, will you please provide a link to the above "He said he never saw the woman before yesterday. There's photos of them together...bad look." I want to see the photo before I make a decision on Mr. Cain's ability to lead the country.

Forum List

Back