Wow, here's another reason liberals hate Fox so much!

I guess the OP completely missed the stories in the MSM about all the people in St.Peter's Square every Easter Sunday!!! Just another "look at us poor Christians" whiner, IMHO.

The OP understands the reason Fox shows this is to make money, not because they're christian, right?

Poor little thing is confused. Old Testament Law is not a part of Christianity. Liberals using the bible to make their point is like giving a child a lit stick of dynamite. It blows up right in their faces.

Really?!?!?!?

:eek:

Where did you get THAT bit of misinformation from?

Better still...what denomination are you?

I have asked you OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

Provide any proof that the American people who vote left hate christians.

Its your claim.

Answer that one question and I will answer any question you ask of me.

I did provide proof. YOU. I asked you if you support the mosque near GZ and Imam Rauf and you would not answer the question. Your refusal to answer the question makes it obvious that you do support Islamic Sharia over the wishes of American Christians.

YOU are the proof. Your continual filibustering and repeated PMs to me confirm the fact that you are unhinged.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

What an A$$Klown!

49izadw.gif

Chirstians do not OWN this country

80% Of Americans Self Identify Christians. They may not "Own" This country, but only an idiot like yourself would refuse to acknowledge that Christians make up the VAST MAJORITY of Americans.

There was a time you could count on nearly all Americans to put country first.

And now, it's screw America. What happened to Republicans to make them fall so low?
The Civil Rights Movement...the Republicans NEVER liked what happened there. Notice how they are always wistful and wishing for a time when everything was good. That time has been traced to the 50s. Moreover, right wingers fought the Civil Rights movement tooth and nail and as a result of the movement, have become what is today's Republican party. They have and continue to demonize Brother Minister Malcolm X as a man of violence who got his just deserts, although he only stood up for his rights (by any means necessary) Much like the what today's crop of Tea-Partiers claim to do. However, Martin Luther King, Jr. was violently gunned down by a crazed racist RWer just the same.

It all stems from the Civil Rights Movement...that's what set these people off.

Last edited:
This country is a country of all religions.

Anyone who thinks otherwise doesnt understand what freedom means.

I just want to point out that sometimes I can agree with you truthmatters.

I might not agree with the intent of how you meant to use this statement but the statement itself, if taken out of the context of this thread, is spot on.

Forum List

Back