Wow - Got To Re-vote in The R Primary!!!

Warrior102

Gold Member
May 22, 2011
Showed up again, told the old bats "I didn't vote, I am here for Obama's agenda" and the dumb asswipes let me in for a second vote!
First vote - Romney
Second vote - Paul for his stance on pro-life

Woo Hooo

Still early

Maybe a third pass?

Last edited:
Showed up again, told the old bats "I didn't vote, I am here for Obama's agenda" and the dumb asswipes let me in for a second vote!
First vote - Romney

Woo Hooo

Still early

Maybe a third pass?
No, you dropped the ball on the first. I want MY copy of the agenda by the way ; )

First vote - Romney

Woo Hooo

Still early

Maybe a third pass?

You're lying. Calling bullshit.

Republicans have shown they are incompetent at elections. Sure is nice to know their other policies have worked.

Nothing like a little voter fraud among friends.

What a great citizen you are, Warrior.

If you think we have fair elections anymore, you are light-years beyond naiive. :eusa_whistle:

Is it too much to hope that people would have the decency not to brag about breaking the law?

Maybe Warrior is actually a POE trying to make conservatives look bad. He does a good job of it.

First vote - Romney

Woo Hooo

Still early

Maybe a third pass?

Damn, our Electoral System is a catastrophe. What's going on?

Nothing like giving TM more fodder for the fuel.

Now we will have 2000 posts within a week by her claiming this is proof that Republicans cheat and the Democrats are perfect.

Thanks a whole hell of a lot, Warrior!

Immie

Nothing like a little voter fraud among friends.

What a great citizen you are, Warrior.

If you think we have fair elections anymore, you are light-years beyond naiive. :eusa_whistle:

Is it too much to hope that people would have the decency not to brag about breaking the law?

Maybe Warrior is actually a POE trying to make conservatives look bad. He does a good job of it.

They caught Ann Coulter trying that one year. Desperation.

I wonder if this would actually be illegal or fall under voter fraud laws; this isn't a government election, it's a party primary, and aren't the parties technically private organizations? I'm curious how that effects the rules for voting in them.

Now we will have 2000 posts within a week by her claiming this is proof that Republicans cheat and the Democrats are perfect.

Immie

You know I am just kidding.....

The penalties for double voting are a fine, possible prison sentence of up to two years, and disenfranchisement. If Warrior really did what he said, I really doubt that he'd be bragging about it on the Internet.

EDIT: lol yeah, looks like he's not quite that dumb. ;)

Immie

Of course I do, but I wasn't and that is not going to stop her from making the claim.

Immie

Immie

Of course I do, but I wasn't and that is not going to stop her from making the claim.

Immie

Don't take anything that asswipe posts personally.
She hasn't been out of her trailer in years.

I wonder if this would actually be illegal or fall under voter fraud laws; this isn't a government election, it's a party primary, and aren't the parties technically private organizations? I'm curious how that effects the rules for voting in them.

There's this process called "voter registration". When managed properly, you can only vote once in the primary and once in the general election.

This concept has a tendency to whiz over some people's heads by a mile.

There's this process called "voter registration". When managed properly, you can only vote once in the primary and once in the general election.

This concept has a tendency to whiz over some people's heads by a mile.

The concept that 'there is no system that cannot be beat', especially a corrupt system, whizzes, yet, over other peoples' heads by a mile. :smoke:

Forum List

Back