WOW! GOP caught on video lying about reconciliation.

Rachel Maddow Show

If you watch this, the host shows clips of GOP leaders speaking out of all sides of their mouths. Even better...she shows FOX News news programs doing what they say only opinion shows do...take partisan swipes and feed propaganda.

I am no great fan of the host, but the facts speak for themselves.

:evil:

GOP says reconciliation should not be used for an entitlement issue.

1) deficit reduction act 2005 with VP Cheney making tie breaking vote....issue? medicaid...entitlement. reconciliation used

2) 1989 Omnibus budget reconciliation act. issue: medicare doctor payment system overhauled.
Wow....I used to think you had a little brains and were merely a shameless troll. Now I'm certain you're a stone schmuck.

Medicare/Medicaid spending issues are over budgetary consideration of entitlement legislation that has already been passed, not passage of it in and of itself.

I'd expect that such a distinction would get past a mouth-breather like rdean or sallybooboo...But really. :lol::lol::lol:

Yes, cause this post makes you look brilliant and not trollish :cuckoo:

Dems need to use reconciliation to pass ObamaCare only because I've never seen a political party lose 100 House seats in a single election

That alone will make it worthwhile

The health care Bill has ALREADY passed...reconciliation is for the amendments that need to be made to match up the minor differences from the house and the senate from their conference on the two varying PASSED bills.

So, to repeat, the "obama care Bill" has already been brought to a vote in the house and in the senate and already was voted on and PASSED, WITHOUT using RECONCILIATION....

Rachel Maddow Show

If you watch this, the host shows clips of GOP leaders speaking out of all sides of their mouths. Even better...she shows FOX News news programs doing what they say only opinion shows do...take partisan swipes and feed propaganda.

I am no great fan of the host, but the facts speak for themselves.

you and rachel got the red itch tonight huh? we got an ointment for that! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That was so lame, but then that's all you're capable of.
Young, right wing women who trash talk usually are. In real life she'd throw all her bullshit principles out the window and she'd go all PC and file a discrimination complaint.

1) deficit reduction act 2005 with VP Cheney making tie breaking vote....issue? medicaid...entitlement. reconciliation used

2) 1989 Omnibus budget reconciliation act. issue: medicare doctor payment system overhauled.
Wow....I used to think you had a little brains and were merely a shameless troll. Now I'm certain you're a stone schmuck.

Medicare/Medicaid spending issues are over budgetary consideration of entitlement legislation that has already been passed, not passage of it in and of itself.

I'd expect that such a distinction would get past a mouth-breather like rdean or sallybooboo...But really. :lol::lol::lol:

Righties are like that. Plus Dude does Dope.

Righties are like that. Plus Dude does Dope.

so do I :razz:

all of a sudden, nuance is important and reconciliation is bad?

I see. Wingnut dis-ease.

:cuckoo:

Republicans and conservatives are for reconciliation before they are against it. It's all clear now

And how is that different from the Dems being against it before they were for it? Where are the tapes and soundbites of prominent Dems speaking out against just a few short years ago?? They're all hypocrits to their very souls.

I see. Wingnut dis-ease.

Republicans and conservatives are for reconciliation before they are against it. It's all clear now

And how is that different from the Dems being against it before they were for it? Where are the tapes and soundbites of prominent Dems speaking out against just a few short years ago?? They're all hypocrits to their very souls.
there ya go.

two wrongs always makes a rightie right...in their own twisted minds.

how pathetic!

I see. Wingnut dis-ease.

there ya go.

how pathetic!

So the Dems were wrong to speak out against it whenever the republicans used it then?

there ya go.

how pathetic!

So the Dems were wrong to speak out against it whenever the republicans used it then?

It's wrong to assume the GOP has a principled stand.

I see. Wingnut dis-ease.

Senator Judd Gregg of New Hampshire, the senior Republican on the Budget Committee, who has been warning Democrats not to attempt to use reconciliation for the health care legislation, famously defended the process when Republicans were using it in 2005. “Is there something wrong with majority rules?” Mr. Gregg asked. “I don’t think so.” -nyt

You're the one who's pathetic, you have no principles.

you speak of principles? I left the Democratic party over principles. I was actually involved. You know, doing something? What do you do? run you fat mouth off on an anonymous internet message board..

What a loser you are.

you speak of principles? I left the Democratic party over principles. I was actually involved. You know, doing something? What do you do? run you fat mouth off on an anonymous internet message board..

What a loser you are.

How old are you? You have to be one of the most partisan immature posters on this board. If that's you in your avatar, you should be old enough to know better. You have my condolences because you're beyond the age of growing up if you haven't by now.

What a loser you are.

How old are you? You have to be one of the most partisan immature posters on this board. If that's you in your avatar, you should be old enough to know better. You have my condolences because you're beyond the age of growing up if you haven't by now.

My real name is Peter Fucking Pan.

now STFU! your whining is distressing to watch.

:eek:

I'm not partisan. I'm sane.

Forum List

Back