WOW! Gallup: Obama gay marriage stance causes 10% Dems, 23%% Indy to vote against him

Six in 10 Say Obama Same-Sex Marriage View Won't Sway Vote

New from Gallup, Obama's new flip flop.......er....evolution.......on gay marriage has cost him. According to their polls:

10% of Democrats say this will make them less likely to vote for Obama.
23% of Independents say this will make them less likely to vote for Obama.

Wow. He lost a LOT of votes on this one.

So your point is what? That Obama is driven more by doing what's right, rather than what political hits he might take? That's a sign of leadership. Cheney only came out in favor for same sex marriage after he left office. That's a sign of a coward.

Please. Obama could be told by God himself what is right and he would still do the exact opposite. He doesnt give a damn about doing what's right. He is doing whatever it takes to secure power for himself and his buddies. They want to overthrow the Republic.

Did god tell you that or was that your own brilliant idea?

^ ^ ^ This.

Laughable.

“The president has never favored same-sex marriage. He is against it. '

Dan Pfeiffer, White House Spokesman, JUNE 2011

:lol::lol::lol:

He has consistently been for equal protection of all citizens. He dumped DADT, he's giving same sex couples equal treatment in the Federal job market. He's always supported same sex union. The only change is whether that should be called marriage. Since he's discussed, learned, and grown, he now understands that separate but equal is worse than pissing off some church leaders and Fundy froot loops.

equal protection is irrelevant to gay marriage.

Laughable.

“The president has never favored same-sex marriage. He is against it. '

Dan Pfeiffer, White House Spokesman, JUNE 2011

:lol::lol::lol:

He has consistently been for equal protection of all citizens. He dumped DADT, he's giving same sex couples equal treatment in the Federal job market. He's always supported same sex union. The only change is whether that should be called marriage. Since he's discussed, learned, and grown, he now understands that separate but equal is worse than pissing off some church leaders and Fundy froot loops.

Says who?

wow It interesting to see them so happy at discrimination helping the republican party

It's not surprising at all to see that TM doesnt understand that discrimination is not a bad word even if it has negative connotations in certain contexts.

Says who?

Those who understand what Equal protection is.

Says who?

You fags have the same rights to marriage as anyone else.

Six in 10 Say Obama Same-Sex Marriage View Won't Sway Vote

New from Gallup, Obama's new flip flop.......er....evolution.......on gay marriage has cost him. According to their polls:

10% of Democrats say this will make them less likely to vote for Obama.
23% of Independents say this will make them less likely to vote for Obama.

Wow. He lost a LOT of votes on this one.

So I guess then he is doing what he believes is right and not for the votes. Right?

Let's hope he keeps it up too.

He is going to hand the election over.

But it would be good to see him as a principled one-termer instead of desperate one-termer.

Either way....he's a one-termer.

Says who?

Hey I'm just making sure you have the right to marry your boyfriend.

Oh. You want to redefine marriage that has evolved over millenia, and as every Libtard admits, such redefinition would necessarity permit a man to marry and breed with his mother and sisters, or to have himself 1,342 wives scatter around the Nation which he leaves to fend for themselves.

Do you have an example, by the way, or a civilization or culture which has ever survived where the citizens breed like dogs?

And please don't use Detroit as your example.

Oh. You want to redefine marriage that has evolved over millenia, and as every Libtard admits, such redefinition would necessarity permit a man to marry and breed with his mother and sisters, or to have himself 1,342 wives scatter around the Nation which he leaves to fend for themselves.

Do you have an example, by the way, or a civilization or culture which has ever survived where the citizens breed like dogs?

I support you and whatever alternative lifestyle you choose. If you and your boyfriend want to play Threes Company dress up and sometimes you get to be Mr. Furley while your boyfriend plays the role of Jack and you force Jack to prove to you that you are in fact gay. I support that. Hey, even the times you just want to get a little crazy and you play the part of Janet, thats cool too. I wont judge.

I support you and whatever alternative lifestyle you choose.

No example of a culture which has ever survived where the citizenry bred like Detroiters, then, heathen?

I support you and whatever alternative lifestyle you choose.

No example of a culture which has ever survived where the citizenry bred like Detroiters, then, heathen?

And if you want the song you walk down the aisle to be "Come and knock on my door....I'll be waiting for you." I support that as well.

It was a dumb political move. People know that most gay men are pedophiles so obozo is saying he's one too!!!!! Our first child-molester president. HAHAHA

Forum List

Back