WoW!!! Even The FOXNEWS Calls Out Ryan's Speech As Nothing But A Bag Of Bogus

Describing it in these three words, Dazzling, Deceiving & Distracting.

Paul Ryan

I mean, WoW...just WOW!!!

Kudos to THEFOX. :clap2: :clap2:

You're a lying sack of shit, you know that? FOX NEWS did not say anything like that. Sally Kohn was asked by FOX NEWS to write the liberal response to Ryan's speech...

Sally Kohn
Fox News asked me to write the liberal response to Paul Ryan’s GOP convention speech last night. So I did. I described it in three words: Dazzling, Deceiving and Distracting.

It really doesn't bother you to be such a fucking liar, does it.

Wow, when FOX joins in and points out what liars the Romney team is, you know there's going to be a meme by October. It's tough to get back credibility.

Describing it in these three words, Dazzling, Deceiving & Distracting.

Paul Ryan

I mean, WoW...just WOW!!!

Kudos to THEFOX. :clap2: :clap2:

You're a lying sack of shit, you know that? FOX NEWS did not say anything like that. Sally Kohn was asked by FOX NEWS to write the liberal response to Ryan's speech...

Sally Kohn
Fox News asked me to write the liberal response to Paul Ryan’s GOP convention speech last night. So I did. I described it in three words: Dazzling, Deceiving and Distracting.

It really doesn't bother you to be such a fucking liar, does it.

You have to forgive them.

They are not aware that there are still fair and balanced news sources which actually present opinion from people of all different perspectives.

LOL

Wow, when FOX joins in and points out what liars the Romney team is, you know there's going to be a meme by October. It's tough to get back credibility.
Only a stupid lib would believe the lying op. Foxnews did no such thing. Idiots.

Only a stupid lib would believe the lying op. Foxnews did no such thing. Idiots.

2. Deceiving

On the other hand, to anyone paying the slightest bit of attention to facts, Ryan’s speech was an apparent attempt to set the world record for the greatest number of blatant lies and misrepresentations slipped into a single political speech. On this measure, while it was Romney who ran the Olympics, Ryan earned the gold.

Read more: Paul Ryan

Under FOX News logo...folks

FOX did nothing of the kind, dumb ass. They asked a libtard writer to give the libtard response, and posted it online. Let's see MSNBC do that with a conservative writers response to Obama or Biden next week.

2. Deceiving

On the other hand, to anyone paying the slightest bit of attention to facts, Ryan’s speech was an apparent attempt to set the world record for the greatest number of blatant lies and misrepresentations slipped into a single political speech. On this measure, while it was Romney who ran the Olympics, Ryan earned the gold.

Did a FOX NEWS staff writer write that? No. They invited a libtard to give her opinion, and published it.

FOX is called FAIR & BALANCED for a reason, dumb ass.

Who's creditbility[sp]?

If you distrust Fox News All the time which is the narrative that Obamatrons chant
they WHY would you think this is a post has "credibility"?

Just because the contributor (not an employee by the way) knocks Ryan's speech makes Fox News credible now?

You can't have it both ways.

Either Fox News is MORE unbiased then all other MSM or they are not credible which means THIS piece is NOT credible!

By the way it is very simple in writing in the box provided to check your spelling i.e. "creditbility " has a red dotted underline (creditbility) at least on my screen whenever a word is incorrectly spelled. What is your problem with at least advancing some "credibility" in your comments by spelling the few words you offered correctly???

Last edited:

Yo, moron. They published it.

The bottom line is Ryan lied through his teeth, and every media outlet, including FOX, is calling him on it.

And you are just as ignorant for responding in lockstep and not looking in to anything

Idiot troll

You have to be one of the dumbest fucks on this board. FOX published it. Did you miss that fact? Does FOX have editors to decide what to publish, or don't they?

Ignorant wingnut.

2. Deceiving

Did a FOX NEWS staff writer write that? No. They invited a libtard to give her opinion, and published it.

FOX is called FAIR & BALANCED for a reason, dumb ass.

Excuse me...but does that change ANYTHING about the OP? Or will you be splitting hairs some more?

And you are just as ignorant for responding in lockstep and not looking in to anything

Idiot troll

You have to be one of the dumbest fucks on this board. FOX published it. Did you miss that fact? Does FOX have editors to decide what to publish, or don't they?

Ignorant wingnut.

Ah,... attention Dick-Suck.

No, they didn't.

Idiot troll

Ignorant wingnut.

It is NOT FOX or the organization saying this, as was insinuated... it was a counterpoint that was requested to have an opposing viewpoint... it does not mean it is truth, fact, or endorsed by Fox

You fucking idiot troll...

Do the honorable thing and go try seppuku

Who's creditbility[sp]?

If you distrust Fox News All the time which is the narrative that Obamatrons chant
they WHY would you think this is a post has "credibility"?

Just because the contributor (not employee by the way) knocks Ryan's speech makes
Fox News credible now?

You can't have it both ways.

Either Fox News is MORE unbiased then all other MSM or they are not credible which means THIS piece is NOT credible!

By the way it is very simple in writing in the box provided to question spelling i.e.
"creditbility " has a red dotted underline (creditbility) at least on my screen whenever a word is incorrectly spelled. What is your problem with at least advancing some "credibility" in your comments by spelling the few words you offered correctly???

I do distrust FOX, and they are extremely biased to the right. That's precisely why this is significant. If even the scumbags at FOX are publishing stories about what a liar Ryan is, the rest of the media will crucify this filth.

Besides, one way to get through to the ignorance of the right is to use a right wing source. Most of the lazy wingnuts here like to play the illogical game of "shoot the messenger".

Now get back to playing spelling Nazi.

Idiot troll

Ignorant wingnut.

It is NOT FOX or the organization saying this, as was insinuated... it was a counterpoint that was requested to have an opposing viewpoint... it does not mean it is truth, fact, or endorsed by Fox

You fucking idiot troll...

Do the honorable thing and go try seppuku

You have to be dumber than a skid mark. Editors at FOX decide what to publish. Are you really this stupid?

Forum List

Back