Wow, even CNN analysts say McCain did better.

This one in particular, she is pretty hardcore. She is almost as bad as Sean Hannity.

I took two scoops of SuperPump before my workout earlier this evening and now I can't sleep :frown:

Plus I played GTA IV for an hour and gratuitous violence always gets me wired.

Dude, the hookers in that game are awesome. One told me that my cologne smelled like a giant cock, and I don't wear cologne!

Dude, the hookers in that game are awesome. One told me that my cologne smelled like a giant cock, and I don't wear cologne!

fatherhood-demotivational-poster.jpg

I know, played out.

I took two scoops of SuperPump before my workout earlier this evening and now I can't sleep :frown:

Plus I played GTA IV for an hour and gratuitous violence always gets me wired.

I can't sleep either. I had some "Zizazz," this really good energy drink. I wish I had GTA IV. All I have are these boards, and the hope that I"ll get tired soon.

Last edited:
CNN opinion poll said Obama won. John Roberts basically called it crap on the air.

A CBS poll had Obama winning as well. Don't know about their methodology.

Frank Luntz's focus group had me laughing my ass off. Lots of Obama supporters repeating his gay little talking points.

Editorials have McCain winning. Focus groups of Independents from OH, FLA and PA had McCain winning as well. These are the ones I care about.

Of cousre the CNN online polls were in Obama's favor. The Obama camp sent out emails asking the Bots to watch the debate "ON" CNN last night. It was those very Zombies loading the polls up. :D

All Obama had to do was hold his own against McCain.

Going in everyone thought McCain would hand Obama his ass in shreds. That's not what happened and everyone knows it.

All Obama had to prove was that he was capable of being President... everyone agrees he did that.

All Obama had to do was hold his own against McCain.

Going in everyone thought McCain would hand Obama his ass in shreds. That's not what happened and everyone knows it.

All Obama had to prove was that he was capable of being President... everyone agrees he did that.

Who is this "everyone" you speak of?

After Hussein Obama got creamed he really needs to come out strong next debate. Especially since the campaign is going to be set back even further after Palin gets a hold of Biden's dumb ass.

Comrade Obama needs to be perfect next debate.

Last edited:
Who is this "everyone" you speak of?

well certainly not the partisan pukes on this board but the media pundits and the poll numbers would indicate that everyone says Obama did what he needed to do.

After Obama got creamed he really needs to come out strong next debate, especially since the campaign is going to be set back even further after Palin gets a hold of Biden's dumb ass.

creamed? :lol: really? OMG that's fucking hysterical. You really do smoke way too much weed dude. :cuckoo:

If McCain didn't deliver a knock out punch to Obama, which he didn't, then Obama wins, especially on foreign policy, where McCain is supposedly at his best.

Independents overwhelmingly believe that Obama won... those are the voters that matter come Nov 4th...that's what you're forgetting.

What Republicans think and what Democrats think don't mean shit...we're already in the tank for our candidate... it's about catching those independents and undecided voters...

McCain's attitude is probably what ultimately hurt him more than anything he might've said. He looked angry, bitter, mean, hostile and arrogant. They know we've had 8 years of a President like that... not many people want 4 more of the same.

A lot of online polls say Obama won, but remember who uses online polls: tech-savvy young'uns. Old folks don't vote in online polls. The demographics of these polls are clearly skewed. But, it doesn't matter. As I've said, I don't think either won or lost the election tonight.

Online polls don't mean anything. They are not scientific.

Forum List

Back