Wow! Cyndi Lauper!

Shes an honorary Black person.

What about SRV? Hmm?

What do SRV records have to do with this?

Honorary black. Two of the best! I can tell this is Double Trouble, too.

SRV is the SHIT!!!!!

Maybe not "is"..but I will be hitting at least 3 of his tunes now that I'm grooved in.

Asclepias, paging Asclepias...

Your honorary white person certificate is waiting for you next to the velveeta and wonderbread display on aisle 4.

I've always like her, and she's still good. ..….but I had to watch that a couple of times cause it just didn't seem right. It's not that she's singing an old country song, nor is it in the way she's rocking the moves.…….it's that she's doing them together.

Kinda like patting your head and rubbing your tummy or a chicken mooing. It just doesn't fit :disbelief:

I've always like her, and she's still good. ..….but I had to watch that a couple of times cause it just didn't seem right. It's not that she's singing an old country song, nor is it in the way she's rocking the moves.…….it's that she's doing them together.

Kinda like patting your head and rubbing your tummy or a chicken mooing. It just doesn't fit :disbelief:

It's Dolly Parton with a Cyndi Lauper mask on. :tomato:

She is getting some Elvis on for sure. :abgg2q.jpg:

Younger people might not realize that. Me, I had a cousin that could mimic Elvis perfectly, so I've seen those moves b4.

Dolly doesn't move like that and I don't think Elvis would have either to that type of song

Dolly doesn't move like that and I don't think Elvis would have either to that type of song

No, and I think he would have given that one the "hold the mic to the chest and be reverent" routine.

She's still moving and singing Elvisly. That hand-shaky stuff, that's Elvis.

Forum List

Back