WOW CLINTON !!!

Silly leftard... Only dumb bastards of your political persuasion read a generic headline/blurb, then take it, and it's content for gospel... It's the democrat way to let others do your homework, and tell you what to think...
in other word you can't show us here that she not up in the polls ... you use one article where I grabbed the wrong article by mistake that you now say she's not up in the polls .. so tell me now lets go with the 6% in the polling is that wrong too ??? how come you couldn't find a mistake in that one hummmmm ???

It was pointed out to you the Reuters poll is weighted with Democrats and last month she was up by 11 in the same poll. By using that poll you reveal she is falling in polls

The latest Reuters poll has the same ratio of Democrats to Republicans as did the actual election in 2012.

This isn't the 2012 election

So if a pollster doesn't use the 2012 election as their best estimate of turnout for 2016,

what are they supposed to use?

LOL You're creating a strawman. There is no way you demoquacks are going to get the turnout you got 2008 and 2012. Do you know why?

in other word you can't show us here that she not up in the polls ... you use one article where I grabbed the wrong article by mistake that you now say she's not up in the polls .. so tell me now lets go with the 6% in the polling is that wrong too ??? how come you couldn't find a mistake in that one hummmmm ???

It was pointed out to you the Reuters poll is weighted with Democrats and last month she was up by 11 in the same poll. By using that poll you reveal she is falling in polls

The latest Reuters poll has the same ratio of Democrats to Republicans as did the actual election in 2012.

So if a pollster doesn't use the 2012 election as their best estimate of turnout for 2016,

LOL You're creating a strawman. There is no way you demoquacks are going to get the turnout you got 2008 and 2012. Do you know why?

Because Trump can't unify the GOP?

Oh my, you really are fucking clueless and aren't kidding.....

Then answer the question.

guess you're wrong ... had to leave the board yesterday when I posted the wrong post ... heres the correct one ...

Trump Reeling As Clinton Gets 10 Point Democratic Convention Bounce And 15 Point Lead
By Jason Easley on Sat, Jul 30th, 2016 at 11:40 am

A new poll taken after the Democratic convention revealed that Hillary Clinton had erased any gains that Trump made after the Republican convention, with a 10 point convention bounce and a 15 point lead.

apparently you have been watching but whats new

What poll did she gain 10 points on? and what are the two dates of the polls?

apparently you can't seem to read ... how many time do I have to post this for you fucking morons ...

once again for the mentally challenged repub-lieitards

Trump Reeling As Clinton Gets 10 Point Democratic Convention Bounce And 15 Point Lead

A new poll taken after the Democratic convention revealed that Hillary Clinton had erased any gains that Trump made after the Republican convention, with a 10 point convention bounce and a 15 point lead.

now slowly read it ... let it come into you thought process... try and comprehend

P.S.
some time the stupidity of the right becomes tiresome

apparently you can't seem to read ... how many time do I have to post this for you fucking morons ...

now slowly read it ... let it come into you thought process... try and comprehend
post the link......lets see it.

heres what so challenging ... I make a post and right above my post to the post saying that hillarys up by 10 with the writers name the date it was posted and mr. i'm mentally challenge you makes a fool of him/her self

the link is in the article you dumb fuck

You didn't give a link because it's from Politics USA one of the furthest left of leftist blogs. It was reporting a poll of done by RABA. Not exactly well known or respected.

No link, so repost if dumbfuck, is that too hard for you?

You didn't give a link because it's from Politics USA one of the furthest left of leftist blogs. It was reporting a poll of done by RABA. Not exactly well known or respected.
don't care what you think of them ... can't help you're a dumb fuck

yes its to hard for me to repost it for you lazy dumb fucks

yes its to hard for me to repost it for you lazy dumb fucks

Ok, so your poll is shit...no link in any post you replied to me....so take your bullshit somewhere else.

Forum List

Back