WOW! Bill Clinton slams the GOP in Benghazi.

R

rdean

Watching Bill Clinton in Indiana talking about Benghazi was amazing. He pointed out the hundreds of Americans under Reagan that died in Lebanon for no apparent reason.

We all know that Reagan quickly cut and ran after he let all those Americans die.

And how many hearings did the GOP house have on why all those young Americans died and why they weren't protected after Reagan sent them there?

Guess.

Give up?

One measly hearing. And Republicans complain Democrats are given "special" treatment. I guess they are. Democrats are mis-treated. Unlike Republicans. Who protect their own. No matter how many Americans die for no apparent reason.

One measly hearing. And Republicans complain Democrats are given "special" treatment. I guess they are. Democrats are mis-treated. Unlike Republicans. Who protect their own. No matter how many Americans die for no apparent reason.

You mean like the doddering old fool Bubba protecting Hillary?

Hillary is a great American Drumph is a great American POS

Make up your mind. The right seems to change daily between thinking Obama and Hillary hate each other, and thinking he is protecting Hillary. Just admit you are scared of her, and you will say ANYTHING that pops into your little head in hopes of undermining her.

Watching Bill Clinton in Indiana talking about Benghazi was amazing. He pointed out the hundreds of Americans under Reagan that died in Lebanon for no apparent reason.

We all know that Reagan quickly cut and ran after he let all those Americans die.

And how many hearings did the GOP house have on why all those young Americans died and why they weren't protected after Reagan sent them there?

Guess.

Give up?

Yep......when you have no valid excuse for your own negligence.....bring up somebody else to deflect.

Hillary doesn't need protection......she hasn't done anything to need protection from....not the made-up scandals the Republicans have been throwing against the wall with none of them sticking.........:)

Guess.

Give up?

So were the Clintons ever able to prove their birther story?

Guess.

Give up?

You know that 19 women have accused him of rape and sexual assault...right? And you are cheering him on...I bet you still go to bill cosby comedy shows......

You really don't think facts make a difference to the right, do you?
Of course they do. That's why I state them.

So tell us. Who was responsible for the hundreds of US Marines who where set up without protection to die? And if they had protection, how did they die?

Guess.

Give up?

You know that 19 women have accused him of rape and sexual assault...right? And you are cheering him on...I bet you still go to bill cosby comedy shows......
Wow, nice try at a diversion.

But

Didn't work.

Guess.

Give up?

Yep......when you have no valid excuse for your own negligence.....bring up somebody else to deflect.
The Negligence belongs to the GOP.

How Republicans cut Benghazi security and blamed Hillary

In February 2011, over a year and a half before Benghazi, Hillary warned that the Tea Party’s continued refusal to adequately fund her State Department’s Worldwide Security Protection infrastructure was “detrimental to America’s national security.”

Republicans ignored her. Instead, conservatives cut an additional $331 million from embassy security for 2012, and then promptly proposed $216 million more cuts for fiscal year 2013. In fact, Paul Ryan’s budgets would have slashed $400 million from State Department security by 2014 while giving breaks to millionaires and billionaires.

New York Sen. Chuck Schumer, a close ally of Hillary, slammed the Republican diplomacy cuts at the time as “a disturbing example of the Republicans’ meat-ax approach to cutting every aspect of the government, no matter how essential.”

Forum List

Back