WOW Another Rally on the Mall

Claudette

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
This rally will have the NAACP, Labor Unions and a whole cast of liberal and like minded folks.

Any guesses as to why???

Becks rally??? LOL

No doubt GWB's name will be bandied about quite a bit. Cause, it is all his fault you know.

Wonder when the hog farmers and the goat herders are going to have a rally on the mall? Seems like everybody is getting in on the act.

No doubt GWB's name will be bandied about quite a bit. Cause, it is all his fault you know.

Well to be fair it's not all of Bush's fault other republicans are at fault as well. They had the country for 8 years and they destroyed it. During the Bush years the wealthy in America flourished while the middle class and working class went on a decline.

This rally will have the NAACP, Labor Unions and a whole cast of liberal and like minded folks.

Any guesses as to why???

Becks rally??? LOL

good for them, its a free country.

Now, as a general note- I am sure the media will cover it backwards and forwards and you won't see any warts either...;)

I am sure it will be the best thing since sliced bread, Bosco and KY.

I am however wondering, why?

Its not like the SEIU etc,. has anything to protest....whom/whoever do they think they are protecting or fighting for....?

I was in employed by a private co., got laid off April 2009, no one from the gov. called my employer/manager on the phone; " hey yo, we got Trajans back, keep him on the payroll, check's in the mail"..

Why the heck do they need a rally? The government has been paying them off from Jan 22 09 on....

Last edited:
Prediction:

The media will show tight shots of the small crowd and describe it as "thousands" in order to create an illlusion that the crowd is equivalent to the one which covered the mall for the Beck rally.

Any guesses as to why???

Becks rally??? LOL

good for them, its a free country.

Now, as a general note- I am sure the media will cover it backwards and forwards and you won't see any warts either...;)

I am sure it will be the best thing since sliced bread, Bosco and KY.

I am however wondering, why?

Its not like the SEIU etc,. has anything to protest....whom/whoever do they think they are protecting or fighting for....?

I was in employed by a private co., got laid off April 2009, no one from the gov. called my employer/manager on the phone; " hey yo, we got Trajans back, keep him on the payroll, check's in the mail"..

Why the heck do they need a rally? The government has been paying them off from Jan 22 09 on....

I believe it a 'Restoring Whining' rally.

Restoring? When did they ever Quit Whining?

:)

What's this one going to be called; the million $crying-baby-party-56800676.jpg march?

Forum List

Back