WOW: Amazon, Berkshire, JP Morgan forming health care company

Discussion in 'Healthcare/Insurance/Govt Healthcare' started by Mac1958, Jan 30, 2018.

1. dblack

dblack Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,049
    Good luck with getting that point across. They ostrich up pretty hard on the matter. Won't even acknowledge it. Maybe they're too deeply invested in the corruption themselves.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Vandalshandle

Vandalshandle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,302
    Do you and Picaro have a link about insurance companies being mainly contributors to the democratic party, or are you just channeling Rush, as usual?

3. dblack

dblack Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,049
    That's not the point, dingwad. The point is, regulatory regimes exist for the benefit of industry, not consumers. Regulating insurance companies doesn't ensure quality services at affordable prices. Instead, it closes off competition and forces consumers to choose from government approved vendors. It's a fucking racket.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Vandalshandle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,302
    And now we have heard from yet another person who is holding forth on a topic about which he knows absolutely nothing. Nevertheless, I am sure that you envy me, and my career as VP of underwriting and regulatory compliance. In that role, it was my job to make sure that every complaint from a citizen to the Insurance Commissioner in every state was resolved, that we paid no fines for being out of compliance, and most of all, that they did not shut us down. I suspect, based on your post, that you think I did absolutely nothing for 50 years, but just smile nicely when addressed by the State Insurance Commissioner.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Picaro

Picaro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,055
    Well, pay no attention to the Democratic Party shills here; they've already admitted they make money off of the scams, in one case at least, and for another the idiots think they get to demand 'links', as if they have some sort of credibility here, which is laughable all by itself. They're just trolls.

6. Picaro

Picaro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,055
    Yes, most states have monopolies as their only insurance peddlers, and as I've said only about 4 companies control the entire business, at a percentage higher than even the Standard Oil and Carnegie Steel monopolies of the 19th century ever had as market shares. Most aren't fool by all the different names their subsidiaries are operated under, and nobody is going to buy the idiot troll's BS.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Picaro

Picaro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,055
    I'm sure you took your alleged 'responsibilities' as seriously as you did your alleged 'police' duties, only enforcing anything that suited your ideological whims and PC cult rubbish. lol you're such a fraud. You never did squat , periods, just make noises and helped scam people, that's all. Go find some more criminal illegal aliens and sens them around selling your junk; you can dream up some sort of pyramid scheme.

8. dblack

dblack Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,049
    I don't believe a goddamned thing you post. You're either an insurance industry shill, paid to manipulate public opinion. Or a hapless, unpaid tool of such.

• Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
  9. Vandalshandle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,302
    I am not a paid shill. The check bounced. However, the cartel promised to make it right by me. I can't tell you any more, because I can not reveal the secret society to which I belong. If I told you any more, we would have to arrange for Vito to visit you.

10. Vandalshandle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,302
    Having a bad day Picaro? :itsok: