WOW! Actual Title at Washington Post: “To Fix the Primaries, Let the Elites Decide”

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
WOW! Actual Title at Washington Post: “To Fix the Primaries, Let the Elites Decide”

WOW! Actual Title at Washington Post: "To Fix the Primaries, Let the Elites Decide"
20 Feb 2020 ~~ By Jim Hoft
This is what Democrat elites think of the voters.

They hate you. They despise you. And they demand they make all of the decisions for you.

On Wednesday the Washington Post ran an OpEd by Julia Azari.

The article was titled: "To fix the primaries, let the elites decide".
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/02/18/fix-primaries-let-elites-decide/

Comment:
I have never seen the arrogance of the Elitist Left. Now the don't even shade their elitist ideology. You of Democrat persuasion no longer have to think to chose your representatives. The Elitist Left will choose them for you. Orwell's 1984 is just a few years late..
Could this all be because American voters failed to fall into lockstep with the coronation of Hillary allowing President Trump to win the election. The elites want to try to make sure that never happens again.
We as Americans must reject the elitist responses and chose those representatives of our choice not theirs. If there is to be a war of ideology this is our enemy. It's not just the Left but also on the Right too.

WaPo is a paywall of course, everybody knows that, but look at your byline:

"Jim Hoft".

So I doubt any such headline exists.

/thread

really democrats are ignorant dumbed down violent rubes

I'm for the elites and the deep state choosing thier candidates...
Now all we need is a leftist to lecture us how every vote matters

"Jim Hoft".

/thread

Didn't they teach you how to use a simple search engine in school? There are ways of reading the same article without having to go directly to the original source...

+"To fix the primaries, let the elites decide" - Google Search

Are we unfamiliar with the word "paywall"?

Please show me the "paywall"..

Outline - Read & annotate without distractions

3ptrzo.gif

WOW! Actual Title at Washington Post: "To Fix the Primaries, Let the Elites Decide"

They hate you. They despise you. And they demand they make all of the decisions for you.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/02/18/fix-primaries-let-elites-decide/

Comment:
I have never seen the arrogance of the Elitist Left. Now the don't even shade their elitist ideology. You of Democrat persuasion no longer have to think to chose your representatives. The Elitist Left will choose them for you. Orwell's 1984 is just a few years late..
Could this all be because American voters failed to fall into lockstep with the coronation of Hillary allowing President Trump to win the election. The elites want to try to make sure that never happens again.
We as Americans must reject the elitist responses and chose those representatives of our choice not theirs. If there is to be a war of ideology this is our enemy. It's not just the Left but also on the Right too.
Did you actually read the piece?

"Jim Hoft".

/thread
Your temper tantrums are not a compelling argument.

Way more compelling than the words "Jim Hoft".
But then, what isn't.
He has a job writing about politics.

You don't. Nobody wants to pay for your useless opinions.

"Jim Hoft".

/thread
Your temper tantrums are not a compelling argument.

Way more compelling than the words "Jim Hoft".
But then, what isn't.
He has a job writing about politics.

You don't. Nobody wants to pay for your useless opinions.

He's a blogger with his head up his ass, which is where he needs it because that's his main source.

Meanwhile you don't know what my job(s) is (are).

Comment:

Dems love subjugation, they want to be ruled by a bunch of elites that “know better”. They are like children, unable to assume responsibility and take care of themselves, and they need the safety net of an authoritarian state to provide for them.

"Jim Hoft".

/thread

So why didn't you click the WAPO URL I listed? Obviously your paywall is a myth.

There is no question that the corporate wing of the party is pissed that they are being rejected.

"Jim Hoft".

/thread

So why didn't you click the WAPO URL I listed? Obviously your paywall is a myth.

You're not worth my time to create a screenshot. If you're actually clicking your own links you already know about the paywall, so isn't that informative.

"Jim Hoft".

/thread

You're not worth my time to create a screenshot. If you're actually clicking your own links you already know about the paywall, so isn't that informative.

~~~~~~
Obviously you can't accept the fact that even Left leaning news agencies refute your statement...

"Jim Hoft".

/thread

~~~~~~
Obviously you can't accept the fact that even Left leaning news agencies refute your statement...

The fact that WaPo has a paywall isn't "news" to most of us.

Nor is the fact that your original link is an editorial anyway.

Forum List

Back