Wow. A huge leap over the line

People grieve differently?

Seriously?

What's next? They eat the corpse to become one with them?

How fucking far does that rabbit hole go..

all the way to the bottom. when my dad died suddenly, i felt compelled to shampoo all my carpets.

it's not my job to judge him beyond whether or not i'd vote for him.

it's good to know you're there to take up the slack, though.

Precisely. And fucked up shit like this factors into said judgment.

thanks, captain

I see some of the usual suspects on the left have taken this opportunity to demonstrate the true depth of their characters...

Actually, I was considering Santorum as the "Not Romney" I'm going to vote for in the primaries....

But honestly, playing with a dead baby is just kind of creepy. So is the story that his daughter is terminally ill, but he's spending all his time on the campaign trail.

Still, better than Romney, I guess.

I guess that's been the problem all along. There is no love for Romney, but no real concensus on who would be better. Santorum might win tonight, and that would make him the "Not Romney de Jour".

Romney will win because his opponents were all more flawed or weaker, and Obama will clean his clock in November.
Morning Joe reported that the polls had Romney at 40% this morning. I was shocked. We'll see what happens.

As to the OP, It was a lack of judgement on Alan's part.; Alan apologized, Santorum accepted, case closed as another poster already suggested. No firing necessary.

Must be auditioning for a job at MSLSD. Good job by Rich Lowry for calling that S.O.B out.

http://www.breitbart.tv/alan-colmes-loses-it-when-called-out-for-mocking-santorum-miscarriage/

In a wild exchange on Fox News’ Happening Now, longtime contributor Alan Colmes lost it a little bit when National Review‘s Rich Lowry pressed him over an attack on Rick Santorum‘s handling of the 1996 death of his newborn son. Colmes used Santorum’s reaction to the death of 2 hour-old Gabriel as an example of “some of the crazy things he’s said and done,” prompting immediate, sustained pushback from Lowry, and death-stares from Colmes.

The segment was pegged to Santorum’s polling surge in Iowa, which Colmes argued wouldn’t last “once they get a load of some of the crazy things he’s said and done, like taking his two-hour-old baby who died after childbirth and played with it for a couple hours so his other children would know that the child was real…”

“That’s a cheap shot, Alan,” Lowry interrupted, the first of many interruptions that would leave Colmes sitting back in his chair, staring daggers at Lowry, and asking to be alerted when it was his turn to speak again.

Read More:
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-news...-out-for-cheap-shot-about-rick-santorum-baby/

search function is your friend. merged.

Last edited:
This has been done already.

He wasn't attacking the death of a child.

He was attacking the bat shit crazy thing he did after it died. Which was taking it home and playing with it.

He's not the only one. it was done on this board too..^^^^^^^playing with it.

takes some sick people in my book to bring up a persons dead baby all for politics..but this is nothing new for the left. had this been about a Democrat...all hell would break loose.

Combs reminds me of Randi Rhodes in pants...

screeching ugly...don't know how people stand to listen to either..

Last edited:
Reality hurts, man.

The said thing is, it shouldn't be this way. If the GOP had run Mike Huckabee or JOhn Thune or Mitch Daniels, they'd be cleaning Obama's clock right now.

Instead, they decided to run the guy 70% of Republicans really didn't want.

Going for that bonus paycheck?

Whatever, guy, do you have some kind of circuit that blocks out facts you don't like?

When the GOP loses, they will have no one to blame but themselves. Obama was beatable. It was going to be tough, but he was beatable.

I'm a silver lining kind of guy. When Romney gets trounced, the GOP will hopefully do some of the soul-searching it should have done in 2008 when McCain lost.

I hope.

Or they'll just put the whole blame on Romney and not address the bigger problems.
Bingo!!! That's all they'll do.

They never learn.

He's not the only one. it was done on this board too..^^^^^^^playing with it.

takes some sick people in my book to bring up a persons dead baby all for politics..but this is nothing new for the left. had this been about a Democrat...all hell would break loose.

Combs reminds me of Randi Rhodes in pants...

screeching ugly...don't know how people stand to listen to either..

Yeah,can't go any lower than the Left these days. They'll do or say anything to get their beloved Democrats elected. This and what they did to Palin's children is unforgivable. They have no souls.

He was attacking the bat shit crazy thing he did after it died. Which was taking it home and playing with it.

you and Colmes are sick fucks.

No one 'played' with the deceased baby.

'Playing with the deceased baby' is a despicable lie invented by the psychos on the Left. Is getting Democrats elected really that important to these peopele? I guess so. It's so messed up.

'Playing with the deceased baby' is a despicable lie invented by the psychos on the Left. Is getting Democrats elected really that important to these peopele? I guess so. It's so messed up.
the article used as 'proof' of this insane claim in the other thread, states the parents 'held, cuddled and had a private mass said' for the deceased child.

Maybe it was the inclusion of the private mass that the libtards considered 'playing'?

Another point is that Colmes is a radical left winger and a long time Fox contributor. No matter how fair and balanced Fox is the left will still whine about it. How many conservatives do the other networks hire.

The nastiness of the left over the years has amazed me..Used to be a time in Politics when peoples children really were left out things.

today............forget it. and all for POLITICS..

No Santorum is the sick fuck..and a fucking liar.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/11/rick-santorum-calls-penn-state-scandal-horrific/

Santorum said he doesn’t know Sandusky and “doesn’t recall ever meeting him” – though Santorum sponsored the assistant coach nine years ago for a “Congressional Angels in Adoption” award, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/11/rick-santorum-calls-penn-state-scandal-horrific/

Call me crazy..but the proper forum for the dead are funerals and graveyards.

In Japan, it's customary to bring the dead home. Lay 'em right out there in the living room for all the relatives to come over and take a final peek.

Forum List

Back