Wow. A huge leap over the line

Yeah, yeah, you have been dutifully reading your DNC scripted remarks over and over for months now. I think you've covered it. Collect your pay at the door.

Reality hurts, man.

The said thing is, it shouldn't be this way. If the GOP had run Mike Huckabee or JOhn Thune or Mitch Daniels, they'd be cleaning Obama's clock right now.

Instead, they decided to run the guy 70% of Republicans really didn't want.

Going for that bonus paycheck?

Whatever, guy, do you have some kind of circuit that blocks out facts you don't like?

When the GOP loses, they will have no one to blame but themselves. Obama was beatable. It was going to be tough, but he was beatable.

I'm a silver lining kind of guy. When Romney gets trounced, the GOP will hopefully do some of the soul-searching it should have done in 2008 when McCain lost.

I hope.

Or they'll just put the whole blame on Romney and not address the bigger problems.

You're a broken record. Don't they ever give you something new to post?

And your 'predictions' are not "facts," chump.

only a wacko makes his children play with a dead baby...

Tell me whats the correct way of dealing with the death of a two year old?

Comes is a hack, and a distasteful one at that. He's proof that whole liberals are sensitive garbadge, is garbade.

What this troll said is outrageous, and liberals and conservates should agree on that. He should be fired.

Please show me a credible source stating that children were made to play with a dead baby.
[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Washington Post story, including interview.

"
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Upon their son's death, Rick and Karen Santorum opted not to bring his body to a funeral home. Instead, they bundled him in a blanket and drove him to Karen's parents' home in Pittsburgh. There, they spent several hours kissing and cuddling Gabriel with his three siblings, ages 6, 4 and 1 1/2. They took photos, sang lullabies in his ear and held a private Mass.

"That's my little guy," Santorum says, pointing to the photo of Gabriel, in which his tiny physique is framed by his father's hand. The senator often speaks of his late son in the present tense. It is a rare instance in which he talks softly."
[/FONT]

Please show me a credible source stating that children were made to play with a dead baby.
[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Washington Post story, including interview.

"
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Upon their son's death, Rick and Karen Santorum opted not to bring his body to a funeral home. Instead, they bundled him in a blanket and drove him to Karen's parents' home in Pittsburgh. There, they spent several hours kissing and cuddling Gabriel with his three siblings, ages 6, 4 and 1 1/2. They took photos, sang lullabies in his ear and held a private Mass.

"That's my little guy," Santorum says, pointing to the photo of Gabriel, in which his tiny physique is framed by his father's hand. The senator often speaks of his late son in the present tense. It is a rare instance in which he talks softly."
[/FONT]

Funny... I don't see the words 'made the children play with the dead baby' anywhere in there.

FAIL.

"

[/FONT]

Funny... I don't see the words 'made the children play with the dead baby' anywhere in there.

FAIL.

Now you were not expecting truth from the USMB lefties? Doesnt physics prevent democrats from even looking at the truth?

He brought a corpse home to play with his children? What? How fucking crazy is that.

Seriously? This wackaloon is a candidate?

Oh gosh.

people grieve in ways that may not seem *normal* to others.

colmes always struck me as a creep, anyway.

People grieve differently?

Seriously?

What's next? They eat the corpse to become one with them?

How fucking far does that rabbit hole go..

You're pissed off because this revelation might sway people's opinions of Santorum.

Tough shit pussy. He should have thought of that before he turned his dead baby into a cabbage patch kid. That's some fucked up, repugnant shit.

Seriously?

all the way to the bottom. when my dad died suddenly, i felt compelled to shampoo all my carpets.

it's not my job to judge him beyond whether or not i'd vote for him.

it's good to know you're there to take up the slack, though.

Seriously?

all the way to the bottom. when my dad died suddenly, i felt compelled to shampoo all my carpets.

it's not my job to judge him beyond whether or not i'd vote for him.

it's good to know you're there to take up the slack, though.

Precisely. And fucked up shit like this factors into said judgment.

Forum List

Back