Wounded Warriors and Their Former Commander In Chief

EXCELLENT!

And of course our resident lib Bush bashers are avoiding this thread like the plague.

One thing is for damn sure, Bush wouldn't have dissed our wounded troops in Germany, because the commander wouldn't allow cameras in, out of fear that those troops would have been used as a campaign photo-op.......Nope, that was the actions of a certain douchebag, who shall remain nameless.:eusa_whistle:

BTW, below is a link to that excellent charity that truly does excellent things.....Contribute if you have the means.......I do, and it feels damn good!

Home - Wounded Warrior Project

Last edited:
Produced by OmniChristian Videos, shown on Fox News, filmed in Texas.

No one wants to think their president would lie to them and needlessly put them in danger leaving them injured and crippled.

Republican George Bush said in his book his second greatest disappointment was not finding any WMDs. I think his first disappointment was when West said he didn't like black people on National TV because he turned his back on those Katrina survivors and so many died. Or maybe I have those reversed. The Bush/Republican failures are legion. There's so many and so enormous, I get them mixed up.

Funny that the Republican debaters called Iraq a "friend and ally". Hmmm, I don't think Iraq got that memo. Last I heard, their new Ayatollah told them to stop shooting at Americans so they could get them out of their country faster. Sadly, there will be no "America Appreciation Day".

I think that it's hilarious that the people of Iraq made the man who threw his shoes at Bush a national hero. What does that tell you?

No matter what the truth is, what the evidence, what the facts, Republicans make up their own. No wonder they are the party of "disaster". At yet, they are so good at avoiding responsibility.

No one wants to think their president would lie to them and needlessly put them in danger leaving them injured and crippled.

Republican George Bush said in his book his second greatest disappointment was not finding any WMDs. I think his first disappointment was when West said he didn't like black people on National TV because he turned his back on those Katrina survivors and so many died. Or maybe I have those reversed. The Bush/Republican failures are legion. There's so many and so enormous, I get them mixed up.

Funny that the Republican debaters called Iraq a "friend and ally". Hmmm, I don't think Iraq got that memo. Last I heard, their new Ayatollah told them to stop shooting at Americans so they could get them out of their country faster. Sadly, there will be no "America Appreciation Day".

I think that it's hilarious that the people of Iraq made the man who threw his shoes at Bush a national hero. What does that tell you?

No matter what the truth is, what the evidence, what the facts, Republicans make up their own. No wonder they are the party of "disaster". At yet, they are so good at avoiding responsibility.
WTF you babblin' about, now, douchebag?

Here, do something worthwhile for the first time in your whiney liberal life.....Clink on the link below, and contribute to those of whom you could only wish to be:

Last edited:

Here, do something worthwhile for the first time in your whiney liberal life.....Clink on the link below, and contribute to those of whom you could only wish to be:

Don't try to hide Bush/Republican failures behind wounded American soldiers. Is that plain enough fucktard?

Don't try to hide Bush/Republican failures behind wounded American soldiers. Is that plain enough fucktard?
Go contribute to those whom you could only wish to be, sissy!

They protected your right to be a total douchebag......It's the least you can do, douchebag.

It tells me you are a lying sack of shit. He was sentenced to three years in jail by the democratically elected government of Iraq.

It tells me you are a lying sack of shit. He was sentenced to three years in jail by the democratically elected government of Iraq.

The government put in place by the US. With armed US troops all around. You can't put lipstick on a pig.

“The shoe monument is a gift to the next generation to remember the heroic action by the journalist.”

Iraq Takes Down Shoe Sculpture - Government rejects monument's 'political motives'

iraq-takes-down-shoe-sculpture.jpeg

The majority of soldiers who went to Iraq believe Iraq was part of the conspiracy to bring down the WTC. Where did Americans get that idea? The terrorists were all from Saudi Arabia. Bin Laden and Saddam were deadly enemies. Yet the majority of Americans believed Saddam was part of the plot. Where did that idea come from?

Think it through. Where did that idea come from? Not from the press. Not from the CIA.

It came from the White House.

The government put in place by the US. With armed US troops all around. You can't put lipstick on a pig.

“The shoe monument is a gift to the next generation to remember the heroic action by the journalist.”

Iraq Takes Down Shoe Sculpture - Government rejects monument's 'political motives'

The majority of soldiers who went to Iraq believe Iraq was part of the conspiracy to bring down the WTC. Where did Americans get that idea? The terrorists were all from Saudi Arabia. Bin Laden and Saddam were deadly enemies. Yet the majority of Americans believed Saddam was part of the plot. Where did that idea come from?

Think it through. Where did that idea come from? Not from the press. Not from the CIA.

LMAO!

And i'm sure you have the proof to back up your claims on how the soldiers feel, correct, douchebag?

Great OP.

rdork's contributions to this thread convince me, more than ever, that to be that rancid and stupid, he HAS to be getting paid.

No matter how little he gets for his troll-posting, he is massively over-paid.

LMAO!

And i'm sure you have the proof to back up your claims on how the soldiers feel, correct, douchebag?

What proof about what are you looking for?

For some reason, right wingers have manufactured this idea that because we are angry at Republicans who lied to the nation and sent young Americans off to fight, die and many return home maimed for life, we are somehow angry at the soldiers who were misused and lied to.

Well we aren't angry at the soldiers. We know that our soldiers are honorable and brave Americans who thought they were defending the country.

And at the same time, know the lying scum of Republican leadership who did this awful thing to our nation. Who are even worse for hiding behind the very soldiers they lied to and misused.

It's not about anger at the soldiers.

It's about anger at the Republicans who did this terrible thing. Now they deflect. They passed a fucked up economy to Obama and then complain that it's his fault.

Today's Republicans are fucking awful. They lie. They're dishonest. They applaud executions and shout "let him die". OK, not all of them. I'm sure there are some who don't feel that way. But they keep awfully quiet.

LMAO!

For some reason, right wingers have manufactured this idea that because we are angry at Republicans who lied to the nation and sent young Americans off to fight, die and many return home maimed for life, we are somehow angry at the soldiers who were misused and lied to.

Well we aren't angry at the soldiers. We know that our soldiers are honorable and brave Americans who thought they were defending the country.

And at the same time, know the lying scum of Republican leadership who did this awful thing to our nation. Who are even worse for hiding behind the very soldiers they lied to and misused.

It's about anger at the Republicans who did this terrible thing. Now they deflect. They passed a fucked up economy to Obama and then complain that it's his fault.

Today's Republicans are fucking awful. They lie. They're dishonest. They applaud executions and shout "let him die". OK, not all of them. I'm sure there are some who don't feel that way. But they keep awfully quiet.
Are you fuckin' stupid, limp dick?

You made the claim that the MAJORITY of troops in Iraq believe it was part of some 9/11 conspiracy.......Back up your fucking claim, douchebag, or admit you're yet again lying through your god damn teeth, and are nothing more than a dishonest hack.

Come on, sweetpea, provide your proof!

We're waiting!:eusa_whistle:

I personally know many soldiers who went to Iraq, I have yet to meet one who believes what you claim. You are a lying little sack of shit who thinks it's ok to use our military heroes for your petty partisan politics.

Our military are, generally, not stupid... you are though.

If they despise Bush, why the hell are they happy to hang out with him?

Sick freak.

LMAO!

You made the claim that the MAJORITY of troops in Iraq believe it was part of some 9/11 conspiracy.......Back up your fucking claim, douchebag, or admit you're yet again lying through your god damn teeth, and are nothing more than a dishonest hack.

This is just more of dweebie's opinions masquerading as fact. He does that a lot.

The guy got three years for throwing a shoe at a Nazi's grandson ?
WOW ! The war really was a success. They have murkin style laws and FreeDumb now too ! How long before they jail people for calling the Holohoax a Holohoax ?

He was sentenced to 3 years, but that's not what happened........

On February 20, 2009, al-Zaidi received a 90-minute trial by the Central Criminal Court of Iraq.[10]
On March 12, 2009, he was sentenced to three years in prison for assaulting a foreign head of state during an official visit.
On April 7 the sentence was reduced to one year from three years.[11]
On 15 September 2009 he was released for good behavior, after serving nine months of the sentence.[12]

Muntadhar al-Zaidi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He only served 9 months, and yes.......some Iraqis do consider him a hero.

Try again stupid.

You bunch of ignorant morons. You sit in front of the damn Internet. What is wrong with you people?

Almost 90% think war is retaliation for Saddam's role in 9/11,

IBOPE | Zogby U.S. Troops in Iraq: 72% Say End War in 2006

The survey included (included fools, 944 wasn't all of them) 944 military respondents interviewed at several undisclosed locations throughout Iraq. The names of the specific locations and specific personnel who conducted the survey are being withheld for security purposes. Surveys were conducted face-to-face using random sampling techniques. The margin of error for the survey, conducted Jan. 18 through Feb. 14, 2006, is +/- 3.3 percentage points.

USATODAY.com - Poll: 70% believe Saddam, 9-11 link

The belief in the connection persists even though there has been no proof of a link between the two.

President Bush and members of his administration suggested a link between the two in the months before the war in Iraq. Claims of possible links have never been proven, however.

------------------------------------------------------

Shame on you guys. Shame shame shame. There is no reason to be so pathetic. You all need both your faces slapped and slapped hard. You sicken respectable Americans.

This is just more of dweebie's opinions masquerading as fact. He does that a lot.

And you especially. You sit in front of the Internet. How can you be so fucking stupid and claim it's others. You have no sense and no sense of shame.

Forum List

Back