Would YOUR life be different?

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
Imagine if you will..... everything is the same except...... you have an uncanny knack for telling exactly what other people are thinking about you when engaged in conversation.

Not the words in their minds, but their emotion. Imagine that you can just tell with 100% certainty what someone else is feeling about you.....

Joy?
Fear?​
Love?​
Deceit?​

Horny?

What if this kind of empathy was shared by your gender? :eusa_think:

How about your species? :eusa_think:

Would YOUR life be different? :eusa_think:

:eusa_think: Would a "Nicest Rack in the Office" vote remain inappropriate if the winners knew what all the boys were really thinking?

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
I know exactly when a man is undressing me with his eyes. Happens every day. Lol

I would not want to know but more importantly I would not want anyone to know what I was feeling. I have mastered the art of pretending to listen and care, when the whole while all I hear is the Charlie Brown teacher saying "wa wa wa.." People at work think I'm so empathetic simply because I nod in agreement while actually I am making up my grocery list in my head.

I know exactly when a man is undressing me with his eyes. Happens every day. Lol

I would not want to know but more importantly I would not want anyone to know what I was feeling. I have mastered the art of pretending to listen and care, when the whole while all I hear is the Charlie Brown teacher saying "wa wa wa.." People at work think I'm so empathetic simply because I nod in agreement while actually I am making up my grocery list in my head.

I just fell in love.

Again :D

After awhile I think it would get pretty boring but you would know for certain who your real friends were.

I'd like it. I would be able to make whatever adjustments I needed in order to get my point across.

A fellow with the talent to empathize accurately would make a lot of money in sales....

Probably break a few hearts along the way too ;)

Last edited:
Imagine if you will..... everything is the same except...... you have an uncanny knack for telling exactly what other people are thinking about you when engaged in conversation.

Not the words in their minds, but their emotion. Imagine that you can just tell with 100% certainty what someone else is feeling about you.....

Joy?
Fear?​
Love?​
Deceit?​

Horny?

:eusa_think: Would a "Nicest Rack in the Office" vote remain inappropriate if the winners knew what all the boys were really thinking?

do you mean to say that everyone else cannot do this?

Joy?
Fear?​
Love?​
Deceit?​

Horny?

No. Who cares?

I am very good at tuning people out, especially men.

I'd like it. I would be able to make whatever adjustments I needed in order to get my point across.

A fellow with the talent to empathize accurately would make a lot of money in sales....

Probably break a few hearts along the way too ;)

Actually, there is someone with that talent...............

I'm one of them.

When I was the supervisor of the MEPS here in Amarillo? We made goal every month that I was there. I was also the head classifier, responsible for getting people to enlist in the jobs that we had available.

When I retired in May of 2002? They missed goal EVERY MONTH FOR 10 MONTHS! Matter of fact, they had to pull some people in from the head office in San Antonio to straighten the office out.

As far as the heartbreaking part? I really try not to do that, but sometimes it happens.

How is this possible? I can give you scientific, physiological, theological and philosophical proof that it's real.

Physiological? Simple.......it's the electricity in your nervous system. The martial artists call it "chi". Want an example of it? Simple........ever notice that when you're walking down the street, you can tell someone is looking at you, even though you're not looking at them? Ever notice that if you're staring at someone who isn't looking your way, eventually they will stare back?

It's telepathy.

Scientific? Simple.......google "thought guided wheelchair". Also, look for the video games that are guided by thought. By the way, Mattel makes a game that works on thought, it's called "Mind Link".

Theological? Well.......ever heard of a person named St. Francis of Assisi? He was the Dr. Doolittle of the Christians, as he talked to animals. So did many of the prophets by the way. Today? We have them even now, they're called horse and dog whisperers. They're using telepathy to talk to animals.

Yeshua was telepathic also. Ever heard of the Sermon on the Mount?

Philosophical? Easy. Read Zen.

Now, once you understand that it's real, (see above), start practicing with it.

Second step is to stare at one point in the sky, in the center of a cloud, and try to drill a hole through it. Takes about 30 seconds to 5 minutes for beginners.

Once you can burn a hole in clouds? Start thinking of pictures (much like you did as a child when you saw things in clouds), only this time, you think of what you would like to see, and try to paint the cloud in that manner.

Next? Look at your pets, and think to them what you would like to see them do, with zero visual or audio cues.

Eventually, the will do what you ask without doing anything else but thinking at them. It's how dog and horse whisperers do their stuff.

But the most important part? Belief that it works after you've demonstrated it to yourself by staring at someone who isn't looking at you. Remember, Yeshua stated that belief was crucial.

For those that have no theology to turn to? Simple.........you wouldn't have started driving a car, riding a bicycle, or swimming if you didn't believe it was possible.

If you'd like to learn from me personally? Southlawn Park in Amarillo Texas from 5 - 6 pm, Monday through Friday, weather permitting, only when it's above 65 degrees.

Look for the hippie in the backpack chair.

Forum List

Back