Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Depends (please explain)

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Stupid question

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I took my first lover when I was 13. He was a fantastic lover. Had I known then that I would be waiting 30 years for another of that level I might have handled things differently. Now, their inadequate fumbling is just annoying. Made worse by the delusion that men have that they are all the last of the red hot lovers. They are boring. How can a bad lover make you feel inadequate?

Pot smokers can smoke in any crypt they want.

I took my first lover when I was 13. He was a fantastic lover. Had I known then that I would be waiting 30 years for another of that level I might have handled things differently. Now, their inadequate fumbling is just annoying. Made worse by the delusion that men have that they are all the last of the red hot lovers. They are boring. How can a bad lover make you feel inadequate?

Pot smokers can smoke in any crypt they want.

I think it just has to flow naturally - some people have that some don't.... sometimes I think people "try" too hard... it is annoying, I agree.

My 1st lover was also my best, so, I wonder if they were really that "great" or we just had no expectations?

I feel inadequate because when I tell people the things I want/like they think it's weird!!! It's not like I'm into whips/chains etc. or anything kinky. It's the opposite, they think I'm weird for NOT wanting more. I'm not hard to please :)

I smoked pot twice. It was boring to me. Did nothing. See no need to try a 3rd time. Save my money....

If it can be designed to look like, say, Gwen Stefani then I will tear it up regardless of whether it has a port of entry. My cock will just rip through the metal and go to work. YEAH!!!!!

... have sex with a robot if you had the opportunity?

a99116_oddee-survey-robot.jpg
So much for your a christian faith stuff huh

Ever see those sex machines where there is a pulsating machine that acts like a jack hammer? You install a dildo on one end. The chick positions herself then the machine is moved into place and activated. I am not talking about the Sybian either. I mean the industrial fuck machines. They are systems, large machines. Howard Stern had them on his show once to demonstrate them on some chicks (in addition to the later recurring appearance of the Sybian, which was tame compared to the Fuck Machines). There was a recurring feature on them in High Society a few years ago that was very informative. I could provide a link or photo, but the mods will probably frown on it, as the images are pretty suggestive.

Ever see those sex machines where there is a pulsating machine that acts like a jack hammer? You install a dildo on one end. The chick positions herself then the machine is moved into place and activated. I am not talking about the Sybian either. I mean the industrial fuck machines. They are systems, large machines. Howard Stern had them on his show once to demonstrate them on some chicks (in addition to the later recurring appearance of the Sybian, which was tame compared to the Fuck Machines). There was a recurring feature on them in High Society a few years ago that was very informative. I could provide a link or photo, but the mods will probably frown on it, as the images are pretty suggestive.

I think it's funny women would do this...
Like there is a lack of men to mess with.... hilarious!

If it can be designed to look like, say, Gwen Stefani then I will tear it up regardless of whether it has a port of entry. My cock will just rip through the metal and go to work. YEAH!!!!!

blonde, yet still a bit ethnic and extreme looking.

I can tell you are definitely NOT a guy that would prefer the girl next door

I wouldn't be interested because I can't imagine a robot would be a good kisser.
Or able to love me as a person :)
Of course, most humans can't do the latter either - not their fault, I'm a hard person to love .... :confused:

A robot could be programmed to exhibit as much love for you as men pretend to exhibit to women now.
Shiiit! I'll take a couple dozen, mix 'em up.

... have sex with a robot if you had the opportunity?

a99116_oddee-survey-robot.jpg

Wouldn't any sex with non-living being just be glorified masturbation? If you 'have sex' with the perverbial blow-up sex dolls of the past, are you really 'having sex' or just masturbating?

Well I'm a Christian and willing to talk about sex so... make of that what you will......

Forum List

Back