Would you want to know ?

Yes. I would want to know. One Buddhist practice is to rehearse for dying.

Last edited:
Ah... I missed the idea of choosing one. Guess I'd go with when, just so I wasn't constantly looking over my shoulder.

Well I know my end will be one of 2 ways.

That's not something that everyone can say. I can barely dig it - I can't imagine relating. Are you comforted, scared - what?

Resigned I guess is the best fitting term.
Scared no. although some try to frighten me with talk of burning in hell for all eternity.
I just laugh at them and offer them a beer.

Rehearse for dying? Like in a play or something?

I used to do good dying scenes when I played cowboys and indians.

Well I know my end will be one of 2 ways.

That's not something that everyone can say. I can barely dig it - I can't imagine relating. Are you comforted, scared - what?

Scared no. although some try to frighten me with talk of burning in hell for all eternity.

Seems kind of a mean way to get beer, but okay. In Hell, you will have just had six beers and the line for the bathroom goes on forever. Beer me!

I wonder about it. Contemplating death and dying is a daily Buddhist practice.

Which way will we go?

I've imagined many.

Seems kind of a mean way to get beer, but okay. In Hell, you will have just had six beers and the line for the bathroom goes on forever. Beer me!

:lol:

The Mean old USMB Software said:
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Bummer!

:popcorn:

Forum List

Back