Would you want a real life pre-crime (Minority Report)?

Would you?

• Total voters

Pax Romana

Rookie
Nov 23, 2010
Where murder no longer exists, but every once in a while an innocent person will be convicted?

You know, I don't think I have ever said this on a message board, but...

This thread is really stupid.
Awesome movie, though.

Yeah, I liked the movie. I'm currently reading a collection of short stories by Philip K. Dick, the story that inspired Monority Report is in the collection. Not to mention Total Recall, Paycheck,[i/] and Screamers...

For those who have no idea what this thread is about:

"The Minority Report" is a science fiction short story by Philip K. Dick first published in Fantastic Universe January 1956. It is about a future society where murders are prevented through the efforts of three mutants who can see the future. The story was made into a film directed by Steven Spielberg that was released in 2002."

"The Minority Report" is a science fiction short story by Philip K. Dick first published in Fantastic Universe January 1956. It is about a future society where murders are prevented through the efforts of three mutants who can see the future. The story was made into a film directed by Steven Spielberg that was released in 2002."
You need to see the movie, George. It has a great look, the effects are creative, and Cruise is very good.

Pre-crime is directly opposed to the concept of innocent until proven guilty. So, no, fuck that nonsense.

eta-- but yeah, it's a good movie. That part with the eyeballs is so gross.

You need to see the movie, George. It has a great look, the effects are creative, and Cruise is very good.

I have seen a lot of movies. There are also a lot of movies I haven't seen. This is one of them (obviously).

I'll keep an eye out for it . . . ;)

Forum List

Back