Would you vote for yourself for president?

Would you vote for yourself for president?

• Yes

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could be persuaded ....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Amelia

Rookie
Feb 14, 2011
Packerland!
Would you vote for someone who was just like you with exactly your strengths and weaknesses and exactly your skeletons in the closet ?

You may assume they have more political achievements than you ... that is you may assume they went into a different field than you are in ... some field which might be easier to jump into high office from.

I'd vote for myself if I wasn't running and could be reasonably assured of not winning the election. I would not run for President and if you all do vote for me, let me assure you, I will be your worst nightmare as President of the U.S. If you're conservative, I will make sure Obamacare will stand... why shouldn't I? I won't have to worry about the future costs of health care. And if you are liberal, let me also assure you that I will work to over turn Roe even though I don't believe that will solve the problem of abortion.

Vote for me... at your own peril. :evil:

Immie

Would you vote for someone who was just like you with exactly your strengths and weaknesses and exactly your skeletons in the closet ?

You may assume they have more political achievements than you ... that is you may assume they went into a different field than you are in ... some field which might be easier to jump into high office from.

:hellno: I would make a terrible president. I could never do the PC thing or lie in order to get votes from ANY ONE person or group! Not in me....

Forum List

Back