Would you vote for Huntsman?

because he's civil... and he was obama's ambassador to china...

steffie hates civil people...

not true..you're never civil and I don't hate you.
and you got some room to talk about civil..you support the party of some of the most uncivil people I have ever seen...

but we still be friends right?:lol:

why would i be civil to nasty ugly people like you?

jilly hon..you must be looking in a mirror...I haven't followed you around for seven years putting you down..I only speak at you when you post one of your sweet post about or to me...
but that's ok..I'm used to it..I still consider you my buddy.

so says the pig who told me to "blow [him]" in yiddish.

yeppers.

Geez are you stupid. You dont even know your own language.
I think you pretend to be Jewish too.

Actually I suspect you are a 300lb black transvestite bar bouncer going by the name LaRita.

Supposing Huntsman pulls something out in New Hampshire and gets some momentum, would you vote for him, either in the primary or the general?

Only if it were down to him and Romney in the primary.

Just to spite Romney.

And then I'd still vote third party in the general no matter who won.

On a serious note, I don't think Huntsman is such a bad guy (and, yes, I know he's a Mormon, too), but his presense in the GOP Primary truly baffles me.

There's a word for people who believe what he believes, and that word is "Democrat".

Supposing Huntsman pulls something out in New Hampshire and gets some momentum, would you vote for him, either in the primary or the general?

I've seen Huntsman in several interviews. I like him. He seems the most rational republican running for POTUS. It is too bad he is a Morman. That's a deal killer for me.

I've seen Huntsman in several interviews. I like him. He seems the most rational republican running for POTUS. It is too bad he is a Morman. That's a deal killer for me.
That's because he's a moderate milquetoast appeaser.

A prospective president must be able to work with what is available in the House and Senate. Radicals don't make good presidents.

Well, eneeway, I like the guy. I'd vote for him in the general easily. Not sure yet if I'd vote for him in the primary over Romney. Probably won't have to worry about that. The nominee is usually decided before I have a chance to vote.

oh yea..they love him for that all the while telling their dear leader Obama to go out and act a thug and kick some ass..

when the left endorses a Republican candidate.....................RUN:lol:

oh yea..they love him for that all the while telling their dear leader Obama to go out and act a thug and kick some ass..

when the left endorses a Republican candidate.....................RUN:lol:
Obama mirrors a good portion of leftist posters here...Disgusting Humans.

I would definitely vote for him. I think he is the most qualified by far.

His ideas on education and energy are great. He wants to simplify the tax code (He cut taxes by $400 million in Utah)
I think he could work across party lines better than the others.

For the hardcore conservatives he says he is pro-life, supports the second amendment, wants to repeal obamacare, dismantle Freddie and Fannie, Repeal Dodd-Frank, wants to re-vamp the EPA and much more.
Maybe I missed something but I don't see how this isn't "conservative" enough?

I believe he could defeat Obama but instead the media plays Newt, Santorum and Romney.

If................ maybe...............

But there are no if's here. He is just hanging around because he doesn't have anything better to do with his time. Huntsman is a complete non-factor.

I would definitely vote for him. I think he is the most qualified by far.

His ideas on education and energy are great. He wants to simplify the tax code (He cut taxes by $400 million in Utah)
I think he could work across party lines better than the others.

For the hardcore conservatives he says he is pro-life, supports the second amendment, wants to repeal obamacare, dismantle Freddie and Fannie, Repeal Dodd-Frank, wants to re-vamp the EPA and much more.
Maybe I missed something but I don't see how this isn't "conservative" enough?

I believe he could defeat Obama but instead the media plays Newt, Santorum and Romney.

I agree with your assessment. He does have some good ideas and I agree that he could work across the aisle.

Huntsman just hasn't gotten much traction and he's definetly been overshadowed by the other candidates.

I would vote for him if he got the Nom.

Nope. Big spender as the governor of Utah, supports cap and trade, supports the PATRIOT Act, supported TARP and the stimulus package (said it needed to be bigger!), supports government management of the health care industry and supports raising the federal minimum wage.

Forum List

Back