Would you vote for Huntsman?

Amelia

Rookie
Feb 14, 2011
Packerland!
Supposing Huntsman pulls something out in New Hampshire and gets some momentum, would you vote for him, either in the primary or the general?

because he's civil... and he was obama's ambassador to china...

steffie hates civil people...

not true..you're never civil and I don't hate you.
and you got some room to talk about civil..you support the party of some of the most uncivil people I have ever seen...

but we still be friends right?:lol:

In the Primary no. If somehow he became the Republican nominee, of course, yes.

and you got some room to talk about civil..you support the party of some of the most uncivil people I have ever seen...

Jillian must be under stress at work with all the Ambulances she's chasing.:badgrin:

Rational=He sounds like a Democrat.

We already have one RINO in this race. Two's a crowd.
Huntsman has all the charisma of old jello. His daughters have a lot more charisma than he does.

Jillian must be under stress at work with all the Ambulances she's chasing.:badgrin:

Why? Does she service them or something? Because she's damnsure not a lawyer. We've seen too many ignorant posts from her to think that.

New spot was just shown on TV. Shows him with slanted eyes and pretty much saying he's really in the back pocket of the Chinese. You know those pubs - throw enough mud and some just might stick. And, it doesn't matter to them if its untrue.

If I could not vote for Obama, I would consider voting for Johnson, Huntsman or Roemer - in that order.

Rational=He sounds like a Democrat.

We already have one RINO in this race. Two's a crowd.
Huntsman has all the charisma of old jello. His daughters have a lot more charisma than he does.
Huntsman entered the race trying to bring back Reagan...with NO fire in the belly...

Comparison:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbroTjVm8Bw]President Ronald Reagan - Liberty State Park [Pt. 1] - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lUZu9xhMqc&feature=related]Ronald Reagan - Liberty State Park [Pt. 2] - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aWbC5Uaj_g]Jon Huntsman Announces 2012 Presidential Run - YouTube[/ame]

Reagan went for the throat and with good reason...

Huntsman was being too timid...

Why? Does she service them or something? Because she's damnsure not a lawyer. We've seen too many ignorant posts from her to think that.

the toilet salesman wishes. :thup:

He is a liberal hiding in the Republican party because he lived in Utah where Democrats can't dominate politics.

He should just come out of the closet and move to NYC or LA where his kind is loved.

why would i be civil to nasty ugly people like you?

why would i be civil to nasty ugly people like you?

That's gold right there.

I have my doubts too...she's just a self-agrandizing Bitch.

Forum List

Back