Would You Trust This Experience?

So you're saying Bill was a "surgeon"? Then why you'll been bitchin' 'bout him for the past 8 years?

No, I don't think that was the message. If Hillary was a surgeon with no experience but that she had been married to a surgeon for 8 years, would you feel secure having her operate on you?

No, I don't think that was the message. If Hillary was a surgeon with no experience but that she had been married to a surgeon for 8 years, would you feel secure having her operate on you?

Not unless she were the only one around who had the opportunity to be with the previous surgeon almost every day - unless she had learned from the surgeon by watching him and listening to him and had close contact with him and had inside knowledge about how he communicates and relates to different issues. Other surgeon wanna-be’s may not have had such close daily connections to such a surgeon. Has the surgeon been handing down his knowledge and experience from 8 years of surgery practice to other surgeon wanna-be’s or to his wife/surgeon wanna-be? All other things being equal, I’d rather have surgery done by someone who has the closest ties to the previous surgeon.

Yes, IF she were trained and certified.

Look I don't like Hillary much, but she is as qualified to be President as anyone else running. More so then a couple of the losers running.

All other things being equal, I’d rather have surgery done by someone who has the closest ties to the previous surgeon.

I would rather have surgery done by someone who has actual, first-hand experience with a history that could be validated before I undergo that knife. But to each his own.

Forum List

Back