Would You Support War With Iran?

Would You Support War With Iran?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"The people" aren't the commander in chief. One person controlls our military, and one person only. "The people" don't have access to national security information. "The people" - half of them are stoned out of their minds like idiot Conservaderp here. "The people" - the same half that are stoned, are passivist pussies who would rather pray muslim all day than fight for their freedom. And those same "people" will be the first holding an Occupy Wall Street protest (complete with rapes and murders of their own kind) because we got hit with a nuclear bomb and they think the government didn't protect us.

You Ron Paul supporters are damn near as disturbing as the Communist liberals. The entire thought process that people vote on whether or not we take military action (despite having exactly ZERO national security information) is so absurd and asinine, it makes me believe you people need phsychiatric evaluations. Ron Paul is a fucking kook and so are all of his followers. Hell, his own son support Mitt Romney!

I think you should reconsider your position. The People are who count the most. The Commander in Chief and all Politicians work for them. That's why we're not a Dictatorship/Monarchy. What you advocate, is everything our Founding Fathers didn't want. The Commander in Chief should not have unlimited power. I think you should look into Ron Paul a bit more. You may be surprised. Check out Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012 | Daily Paul

I agree with you - they do work for us. But they don't take votes, polls, or opinions with national security, nor should they. The people are not informed on the classified information.

As far as Ron Paul, he's phenomenal when it comes to economics, but a complete olk kook when it comes to foreign policy and national security.

Gee, were the Libertarians in power when Japan attacked Pearl Harbor, when AQ attacked the WTC?

100% dead wrong. Man Joe, I thought for sure you would cheat and look up the answer so it at least looked like you knew what you were talking about. You're even lazier than I thought (no wonder you won't start your own business).

A quick history lesson for any of you ignorant liberals out there. When the Soviets invaded Afghanistan, we armed, trained, and supported Osama Bin Laden. He appreciated our help. But then Saddam invaded Kuwait and everything changed. With half the world in a coalition to free Kuwait, Saudi Arabia invited us to launch operations from their country. Bin Laden was furious that Americans (who are not muslims) boots touched his homeland. That is why he turned on us my ill-informed friend.

Actually, Bin Laden was just as much a misogynistic, asshole zealot in 1979 as he was in 2001. And we knew he was. But we armed him anyway. We knew what he was when we picked him up, we shouldn't complain about getting bit.

More to the point, why did we get involved in the petty fight between Saddam and the Emir over who was selling us the oil? Because the Zionists wanted us to take Saddam down a peg, and this was the perfect excuse to do so.

Again, why do we get involved in this shit? It causes us nothing but trouble.

[

OMG, I cannot stop laughing at this post. I've got tears in my eyes I'm laughing so hard. Bin Laden appreciated the fact that we armed & trained him. That has nothing to do with why he turned on us. But the really hysterical part is that you think the Soviets were teaching girls how to read :lol:.

I'm sure Bin Laden appreiciated our help. I'm sure Stalin Appreciated our help against Hitler, but he turned on us at the first oppurtunity. This is the problem with raising rattlesnakes. Eventually, they bite you.

The fact is, the Soviets did teach girls how to read. They were teaching women and putting women in important positions, They were telling them they didn't have to wear a Bhurka and even sending a few to Moscow for an education. which is why the backwards-ass Muslims there resented them and took up arms.

And we, like a bunch of idiots, decided to arm them. Until they turned on us.

Imagine if we hadn't picked that fight? If we just let Afghanistan become a roach motel for Jihadists? We'd be a lot better off, wouldn't we?

But we beat those dirty stinking commies and their disdain for unbridled corporate greed.

We should have let the Soviets have Afghanistan.

Interesting take, you could be right.

Actually, Bin Laden was just as much a misogynistic, asshole zealot in 1979 as he was in 2001. And we knew he was. But we armed him anyway. We knew what he was when we picked him up, we shouldn't complain about getting bit.

More to the point, why did we get involved in the petty fight between Saddam and the Emir over who was selling us the oil? Because the Zionists wanted us to take Saddam down a peg, and this was the perfect excuse to do so.

Again, why do we get involved in this shit? It causes us nothing but trouble.

I'm sure Bin Laden appreiciated our help. I'm sure Stalin Appreciated our help against Hitler, but he turned on us at the first oppurtunity. This is the problem with raising rattlesnakes. Eventually, they bite you.

The fact is, the Soviets did teach girls how to read. They were teaching women and putting women in important positions, They were telling them they didn't have to wear a Bhurka and even sending a few to Moscow for an education. which is why the backwards-ass Muslims there resented them and took up arms.

And we, like a bunch of idiots, decided to arm them. Until they turned on us.

Imagine if we hadn't picked that fight? If we just let Afghanistan become a roach motel for Jihadists? We'd be a lot better off, wouldn't we?

But we beat those dirty stinking commies and their disdain for unbridled corporate greed.

We should have let the Soviets have Afghanistan.

Interesting take, you could be right.

Indeed, imagine how different the world would be today if we just let the Russians pound Afghanistan into submission. Afghanistan didn't have anything vital to American interests like oil, we should have just let the Soviets cut off their dicks and call it a day.

Forum List

Back