Would You Support The Impeachment Of President Barack Obama?

Would You Support The Impeachment Of President Barack Obama?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Someone with the name TakeAStepBack sounds like an expert on backpedaling.

Now he's a regular comedian. Progressives are pretty lousy at hiding their bigotry and racism. This is a fine example.

And the handle matches the avatar, you just obviously do not know a thing about type 2 jamming, or good music.

Having been a professional musician and a club owner in New York City, I know a bit about music. i used to hang out with the likes of Miles Davis, Dizzy Gillespie and Chet Baker.

LMAO!

Sure you have.....:badgrin:

Now he's a regular comedian. Progressives are pretty lousy at hiding their bigotry and racism. This is a fine example.

And the handle matches the avatar, you just obviously do not know a thing about type 2 jamming, or good music.

Having been a professional musician and a club owner in New York City, I know a bit about music. i used to hang out with the likes of Miles Davis, Dizzy Gillespie and Chet Baker.

LMAO!

Sure you have.....:badgrin:

Do not know a thing about type 2 jamming.

Who? The 'SWAMP FOX'?

Deflect much asshole?

I hope no one tells him that it is really just a picture of Mel Gibson, it would destroy him.

I'm aware of the Movie and what it Represents. Actor whom portrayed him notwithstanding and Mel's problem.

I don't go for the 'Cult Of Personality' like you and your idiot counterparts.

FOCUS, shithead...FOCUS.

Then why don't you find an avatar of the real person you idolize instead of posting a pic of some racist fuck actor?

Sorry bout that,

Some folks are just a bit too slow to pick up sarcasm.

post-3141-0-33318200-1304059196.gif

Someone with the name TakeAStepBack sounds like an expert on backpedaling.

1. I couldn't help but notice that you uni-cycle is pedaling forward, not backwards.:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Sure America wants him impeached, this pole isn't a good indication of America as it is.
2. So if a vote was made across America to impeach, right now, I am sure it would happen.
3. But I don't think we as a country will ever get a chance to vote for impeachment, those in the senate and congress should do their fucking jobs, and impeach this crapola.
4. Installing a homo to the Supreme Court is enough.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

With the 'Fast & Furious' scandal heating up, some are beginning to float the idea of Impeachment. Would you support it? What do you think?

No. Impeachment serves nothing.

Vote the crooked fuck out of office. Then prosecute Holder to the full extent of the law.

1. I don't know if its *just* to do nothing, when Obama has been a sham of a president, he was and is a fraud, he knows it and I know it, he is nothing of what he claims to be, and everything of the worst you could think him to be, and history will prove me right, history will reveal everything in time.
2. And all the facts of his birth will come out, and it will be revealed he was born in Kenya.
3. And you can blow that fucking *birfer* idea out your fucking ass!!!!:evil:
4. All shall be revealed, and he should be impeached now.
5. There is no other sound idea in this matter, its a open and shut case.:clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

With the 'Fast & Furious' scandal heating up, some are beginning to float the idea of Impeachment. Would you support it? What do you think?

Vote the crooked fuck out of office. Then prosecute Holder to the full extent of the law.

1. I don't know if its *just* to do nothing, when Obama has been a sham of a president, he was and is a fraud, he knows it and I know it, he is nothing of what he claims to be, and everything of the worst you could think him to be, and history will prove me right, history will reveal everything in time.
2. And all the facts of his birth will come out, and it will be revealed he was born in Kenya.
5. There is no other sound idea in this matter, its a open and shut case.:clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

retarded-boy.gif

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

retarded-boy.gif

Well would you look at that he made a movie of himself trying to insult someone else. Were you given a cookie and a glass of milk after your day in the park? :badgrin:

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

retarded-boy.gif

Well would you look at that he made a movie of himself trying to insult someone else. Were you given a cookie and a glass of milk after your day in the park? :badgrin:
He should be more careful.:eusa_whistle:

I think he is impeachable based on his refusal to enforce immigration laws. He didn't take an oath to obstruct the laws. And my best guess is there are things about F&F and other matters that he'd likely be impeachable for.

It is the truth, and the reaction that I got proved it.

Do you really believe that Colin Powell was that stupid?

I believe that he was angry that he allowed himself to be put into such a position.

He was the Secretary of State and was just doing his job. Coilin Powell, along with every prominent Democrat in the Congress were in favor of removing Saddam Hussein from power.

What was there to be angry about?

New Topics

Forum List

Back