Would You Support The Impeachment Of President Barack Obama?

Would You Support The Impeachment Of President Barack Obama?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
With the 'Fast & Furious' scandal heating up, some are beginning to float the idea of Impeachment. Would you support it? What do you think?

Probably not.. He's a perfect example of the damage done by class warfare economics and leftist causes. In FACT -- Another 4 yrs would just about scuttle the DEM party for a couple decades...

I look at it as an opportunity... :badgrin: :badgrin:

I've said before that the Repubs should have given Pelosi/Reid/Obama EVERYTHING they wanted.. By now -- there wouldn't even be a need for an election....

Only if there were some Smoking Gun Evidence of an offense that rose to the Occasion.

Americans need to stop talking Impeachment just because they don't like what a Leader does. The Same was done to Bush and it was BS then.

Probably not.. He's a perfect example of the damage done by class warfare economics and leftist causes. In FACT -- Another 4 yrs would just about scuttle the DEM party for a couple decades...

I look at it as an opportunity... :badgrin: :badgrin:

I've said before that the Repubs should have given Pelosi/Reid/Obama EVERYTHING they wanted.. By now -- there wouldn't even be a need for an election....

I think you are putting to much Confidence in the American peoples ability to see things for what they are.

After 4 years of Obama Americans are still pretty evenly split. Meaning about half are still buying the Liberal narrative.

Only if he won Re-Election, if there is anything of the Republic left. Nothing about Personal, only Constitutional violations.

Nope, I want to see him go down in the election. I want to see him defeated!!!

Very Good Point.

If he went down to Impeachment it would just make him a Martyr for the left. He needs to be sounded defeated at the Ballot Box, if we want the message that America Rejects the Lefts Agenda to be sent.

Yes, but it wont happen anyway. So what's the point of "supporting" it?

You know America is standing on its head when Nixon essentially resigns over watergate, Clinton gets the oust for purgory over a fucking blow job, but Reagan, Bush, Bush jr. and Obama are OK for crimes against humanity.

(Clinton had them too, but that certainly isn't why he got ousted)

In other words, we;re beyond laws now.

With the 'Fast & Furious' scandal heating up, some are beginning to float the idea of Impeachment. Would you support it? What do you think?

What evidence of a high crime or misdemeanor committed by Obama do you have? I'm not going to vote for impeaching Obama just because you don't like him.

I voted yes because it would be just like under Clinton when the right wingers went into a frothing at the mouth rampage to impeach, which ended up blowing up their faces causing Clinton's support to skyrocket.

Please GOP, bring those calls for impeachment :D

Has Obama lied to Congress? Has he raped any white women? Has he been caught dealing crack, stealing watermelons, or collecting welfare when he has a job?

What do you have, exactly?

Has Obama lied to Congress? Has he raped any white women? Has he been caught dealing crack, stealing watermelons, or collecting welfare when he has a job?

What do you have, exactly?

Well, assassinating american citizens with bomb strikes on foreign sovereign nations should count. But it seems to go unnoticed.

Forum List

Back