Would you support Jeb Bush for president in 2016?

Would you support Jeb Bush for president in 2016?

• Yes

Votes: 18 21.4%
  • No

Votes: 66 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I expect Jeb will likely be the GOP front-runner in 2016. Daddy Bush desperately wants Jeb in the White House - and powerful Bush friends will be pushing that agenda. Personally, I can't imagine that American voters would be willing to suffer through another Bush in the White House. However, stranger things have happened...

Two has been enough.

I don't know much about Jeb Bush, but I think it's too soon to have another Bush run. I'd rather have Rand Paul or Marco Rubio run.

Interesting..................the last 2 posters (Connery and Esmeralda) have said that they'd gladly vote for a vapid auburn haired idiot (who spent 4 years in 4 different schools to get her degree in journalism), or for a criminal who lied (Nixon), someone who damn near broke the military with their 500 ship Navy (Reagan), or the first shrub who wanted war with the ME (Bush Sr.)?

Why the fuck would someone support Palin, especially when they see her as being at the bottom of the food chain?

Interesting..................the last 2 posters (Connery and Esmeralda) have said that they'd gladly vote for a vapid auburn haired idiot (who spent 4 years in 4 different schools to get her degree in journalism), or for a criminal who lied (Nixon), someone who damn near broke the military with their 500 ship Navy (Reagan), or the first shrub who wanted war with the ME (Bush Sr.)?

Why the fuck would someone support Palin, especially when they see her as being at the bottom of the food chain?

:eusa_angel: I didn't say I would vote for them: I said I would love it if they were the GOP offering next election. ;)

Last edited:

I did not say I would vote for Palin. I did not say anything about Palin.

The Ironic thing about Jeb Bush is that if his name wasn't Bush, he'd be just what the doctor ordered.

Successful two-term governor of a major swing state, good relationship with Hispanics, moderate to conservative.

Able to do what Romney wasn't able to do, stand up to the various flavors of crazy that have overtaken the GOP.

But... his name is Bush, and that name is still poison right now.

Would you support Jeb Bush for president in 2016?...

Hell NO. One per family is enough. We had two Clintoons and two Bushwackers. There are more than just two families that can produce a President in the U.S. Let's get some new people in there, someone who hasn't controlled the top reigns of power for decades. AND not some 'community organizer" either. Enough of those mom&pop operations. Look where that got us now. What a bloody disaster.

The Ironic thing about Jeb Bush is that if his name wasn't Bush, he'd be just what the doctor ordered.

Successful two-term governor of a major swing state, good relationship with Hispanics, moderate to conservative.

Able to do what Romney wasn't able to do, stand up to the various flavors of crazy that have overtaken the GOP.

But... his name is Bush, and that name is still poison right now.

QFT!

:thup:

Forum List

Back