Would you support impeachment of Obama for "stealing" our money and giving it to his

Should a new law be written to stop this type of theft and should Obama be impeached

• Yes on both counts

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Yes on the law but no impeachment

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • No on the law and yes on impeachment

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obama has done nothing wrong and this is what our money is for

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
I voted independent in the past elections mike. Shows how much you know. You don't even know who I support yet you claim I'm big party. You're an idiot.

What people are failing to realise is that there is a law to that effect is already in place. Our President ( and those of the past) have felt that they themselves are above this ruling. Obama has been called several things. To be honest, his being called a 'puppet" is the closest thing to the truth. He is infact a puppet of the Globalists. The sad thing about it all, is that the 'Globalists' are Owners or Corporate heads are in charge of the companies that many of us know and trust. By us (Americans) buying or subscribing to these people's services, we are a part of their system. Of course, we are linked to them by mere need, or desire.
Should Obama in fact be impeached for his atrocities against the American people? BY ALL MEANS HE SOULD BE!!!!

Forum List

Back