Would you support a 50% cut in Welfare to help the Economy?

Here we go with the exploition shit, the robber barons and the evil capitalist boogeyman that lived under the earth and pulled all the strings. You're so right, man! We were fucked until 1940! :rolleyes:

Go read more and talk less.
If there was evidence of a vibrant middle class in the 1800's would there have been slum property housing that middle class? I live in Pittsburgh. I've read, I've lived and I know that giving the middle class short shrift while coddling the rich leaves only one result~ a two class system of exploiters and the exploited.

Here we go with the exploition shit, the robber barons and the evil capitalist boogeyman that lived under the earth and pulled all the strings. You're so right, man! We were fucked until 1940! :rolleyes:

Go read more and talk less.

Yup. If only our country had more poverty, less success and damn the wealth people accrue or have the potential to accrue!

During the Industrial Revolution the more efficient production of manufactured goods allowed for the prices to come down and more people could buy what was once considered luxury items. The then Middle Class/ Working Class was born the Market Revolution.

I go for cutting military spending 50%.
It's already been done--
outlayspct.png

--three times. We're at the point that slashing it another 50% would make less of a difference than cutting 'human resources' by only 15%.
so we are living in the late 40's early 50's?
If you're seeking info, you'll probably have to reword and clarify your question before anyone will be able to help you out.

giving the middle class short shrift while coddling the rich leaves only one result.

one result: a new Iphone toy for everyone in the middle class at
$125/month!!!!!!!

You don't need to be an economist to see how rich the middle class got you can just look at all the new inventions they could suddenly afford in the last 15 years: suddenly we had plasma TV's, LCD TV's, DLP-TV's, iPods, iphones, CD's and CD players, DVDs and DVD players, Blue Ray and Blue Ray players, PCs, desk top PCs, DVRs, color printers, satellite radio, Advantium ovens, HD-TV, Playstations, X-Boxes, X-box live, X-box Konnect, broadband, satellite TV, cell/camera/video phones, digital cameras, OnStar, palm corders, Blackberries, smart phones, home theaters, SUVs, big houses, more houses per capita, TiVo, 3D movies and TV's, built in wine coolers, granite counter tops, $200 sneakers, color matched front loader washing machines, matching washer dryer combinations, McMansions, 6 burner commercial ranges, Sub Zero refridgerators, more cars than drivers, a $1 billion ring tone industry, a pet industry that just doubled to $34 billion, 10's of millions lining up to buy Apple's I-tablet, Wii, Netflix boxes, jet skis, low profile tires, aluminum/titanium rims, Harley Davidson and Japanese motorcycles. $700 Billion spent Christmas 2010, $10.5 billion movies 2010, 10 million ocean crusies, 44 million taking plane flights over 2012 holiday, $500 billion spent on Christmas 2012.

The list goes on and on. I hope that helps you realize you can't just parrot the communist press and expect to make sense? They have other objectives and are merely using you to promote their point of view.

Last edited:
Those children do not need a home and food and medical care now do they?
After all they chose to be born to poor people.
They should just grab their little bootie straps and pull.

giving the middle class short shrift while coddling the rich leaves only one result.

$125/month!!!!!!!

You don't need to be an economist to see how rich the middle class got you can just look at all the new inventions they could suddenly afford in the last 15 years: suddenly we had plasma TV's, LCD TV's, DLP-TV's, iPods, iphones, CD's and CD players, DVDs and DVD players, Blue Ray and Blue Ray players, PCs, desk top PCs, DVRs, color printers, satellite radio, Advantium ovens, HD-TV, Playstations, X-Boxes, X-box live, X-box Konnect, broadband, satellite TV, cell/camera/video phones, digital cameras, OnStar, palm corders, Blackberries, smart phones, home theaters, SUVs, big houses, more houses per capita, TiVo, 3D movies and TV's, built in wine coolers, granite counter tops, $200 sneakers, color matched front loader washing machines, matching washer dryer combinations, McMansions, 6 burner commercial ranges, Sub Zero refridgerators, more cars than drivers, a $1 billion ring tone industry, a pet industry that just doubled to $34 billion, 10's of millions lining up to buy Apple's I-tablet, Wii, Netflix boxes, jet skis, low profile tires, aluminum/titanium rims, Harley Davidson and Japanese motorcycles. $700 Billion spent Christmas 2010, $10.5 billion movies 2010, 10 million ocean crusies, 44 million taking plane flights over 2012 holiday, $500 billion spent on Christmas 2012.

The list goes on and on. I hope that helps you realize you can't just parrot the communist press and expect to make sense? They have other objectives and are merely using you to promote their point of view.

I don't know anyone in the middle class that can afford half of those things. Most of the middle class I know eat ramen noodles pretty often and buy socks and underwear for Xmas and birthday presents.

$125/month!!!!!!!

I don't know anyone in the middle class that can afford half of those things. Most of the middle class I know eat ramen noodles pretty often and buy socks and underwear for Xmas and birthday presents.

dear, look up the numbers!!! In 5 years every adult in America will have a unneeded smart phone toy for $125/month. Did you think the fish were buying them and the Plazma TVs and all the other stuff?????????????

Forum List

Back