Would you stay in a sexless relationship?

Saw this question on another forum where a condition prevents some women from having intercourse b/c they involuntarily have spasms down yonder, making sex too painful.

Men, if your wife had a med condition which prevented her from being intimate sexually(vaginally) could you stand by her side?

I doubt we would have made it to the alter to begin with.

Also....I thought those spasms were called orgasms.

Anyhoo.....my 2 cents

If it was physiological, yes.

If I was in a relationship where there spouse decided they didn't want to have sex anymore, absolutely not.

That's a dealbreaker.

The surprise discovery of a "pre-existing" sexual condition is one reason why "waiting until marriage" makes no sense whatsoever.

Makes sense to people who don't think of marriage as merely an endless string of one-night stands. :eusa_whistle:

Yeah...but you're talkin no string at all.....screw that shit.

If it was physiological, yes.

If I was in a relationship where there spouse decided they didn't want to have sex anymore, absolutely not.

That's a dealbreaker.

The surprise discovery of a "pre-existing" sexual condition is one reason why "waiting until marriage" makes no sense whatsoever.

Makes sense to people who don't think of marriage as merely an endless string of one-night stands. :eusa_whistle:

Hmmm. So if your spouse becomes a paraplegic, he/she is on his/her own? Or you wouldn't consider a handicapped person lovable enough to marry?

I married my husband because I wanted him to share my life, not because I wanted to get laid. Sex is merely an expression of my affections for him, and there are other ways to express affection.

Hmmm. So if your spouse becomes a paraplegic, he/she is on his/her own? Or you wouldn't consider a handicapped person lovable enough to marry?

I married my husband because I wanted him to share my life, not because I wanted to get laid. Sex is merely an expression of my affections for him, and there are other ways to express affection.

After the commitment to marriage....??? Of course I would stay true. I'm just sayin that....initially...it was the sexual attraction that got me interested. I would not seek out a marriage with a handi-capped individual.....but if it happened post marriage....Id stay.

You gotta test drive the car before you buy it....yeah...thats what Im sayin. If it breaks down after you take it home...well....thats what you have to work with I guess.

After the commitment to marriage....??? Of course I would stay true. I'm just sayin that....initially...it was the sexual attraction that got me interested. I would not seek out a marriage with a handi-capped individual.....but if it happened post marriage....Id stay.

You gotta test drive the car before you buy it....yeah...thats what Im sayin. If it breaks down after you take it home...well....thats what you have to work with I guess.

You're not talking about the driveability. You're talking about rejecting a great vehicle because you don't like the stereo system, and I'd rather have something that runs forever and just hum to myself than have great tunes but never leave the driveway.

You're not talking about the driveability. You're talking about rejecting a great vehicle because you don't like the stereo system, and I'd rather have something that runs forever and just hum to myself than have great tunes but never leave the driveway.

:lol:

arent just about all marriages sexless after the first few months

well, from the mans point of view anyway
:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

hey what if it got stolen? and Obama was your president so you're only allotted one...

(thinkin this through)

oh yeah, that's why I'm hoofin it

My wife cut me off in late 99. Said she was no longer interested in sex. We are still married. First couple years we stayed together cause of the kids and then I just adjusted to it.

I wouldn't mind if she found someone else but I am not currently planning to leave her. Been married 26 years.

Saw this question on another forum where a condition prevents some women from having intercourse b/c they involuntarily have spasms down yonder, making sex too painful.

Women, if your husband had a medical impotent problem, would you stand by his side, even if that meant no sex again?

Men, if your wife had a med condition which prevented her from being intimate sexually(vaginally) could you stand by her side?

Why or why not?

There are too many missing variables to give that question a proper answer.

Forum List

Back