Would You Sleep With David Letterman If He Were Your Boss?

Would You Sleep With David Letterman If He Were Your Boss?

• Yes, I've Always Slept With My Bosses.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, Because He's hot!

• Yes, Because He's Famous!

• No, Because He's Ugly!

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • No, Because You Shouldn't Have Workplace Affairs.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I Blame Bush!

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First, no one is going to answer this truthfully, because they are not in the situation.
Second, you forgot yes for career advancement. Guaranteed that is why the girl(s) dropped their pants.

So the question should be would you sleep with an executive with a saggy balls to get a promotion? I think many HONEST career women (and Sunni Man) would answer yes! Hell, depending on the promotion I might let my shit get pushed in! :redface: (Tough times call for painful measures :eusa_liar:)!

On the more personal side. There was a position open last year that would have been a nice increase in both base pay and commission. A few of us went for it. The VP in charge of filling the position was known to be, well for lack of a better word, a dog. The girl who got it (and there were a few going for it) didn't have the track record (sales records were relatively poor), she hadn't worked her current position for too long, she wasn't the best sales person nor was she very bright, but she was smoking HOT! Rumors around the camp fire are that she, well, used her unique god well given assets to get the job!

Heck one unpleasant afternoon for her and she jumped to six figures, company car, free gas, home internet and phone, expense account and a blackberry!

I think you are thinking too much like a man from mars instead of a female from venus...

For the most part, i do not believe MOST women will sleep with their boss ''to get a promotion''.....maybe most men would but NOT MOST WOMEN....

MOST women that are even interested in a promotion and the additional time and responsibility that goes with it, want to prove themselves, they want to earn their promotions over the next guy...not prostitute themselves for a promotion.

care

I stated most career women in the Corporate world! You know the type the ones people might call a tiger!

Also note most men would sleep with their female boss without even expecting a promotion!

YOUR FOOT is going deeper with your first comment, your second i believe is 100% accurate for the most part!!!

NOW, to correct your first part!!!

I WAS A CORPORATE TIGER...along with very few other women that also made it to the executive level in a Corporation....

AND TRUST ME, women that have busted their butt to get to this level have 10 years of 70 hour weeks behind them, getting there....while the male may have only 5 years of 70 hour bust ass weeks getting there....the woman who makes it up the corporate ladder would never reduce themselves to sleeping with their boss for their next promotion BECAUSE they would NEVER risk their well earned reputation of being HARD WORKING and Successful in company goals to, ''She is ONLY in that position, because she slept with the boss!'' position...and all the hard earned promotions and bust ass work getting to where you were thrown by the wayside.

This is not your TV tiger...this is REAL LIFE!

care

and i am not saying there are not relationships between those that are executives in a corporation, what i am saying is that it is not done by executives for a promotion....not by these women...

once in my career there was a ''secretary'' that was having an affair with the CEO where she got pregnant and had his child, but he was forced to resign, but still got $1,000,000 golden parachute and had a kazillion stock options...

BUT THIS was a secretary, not and never an executive, a true corporate tiger!

Honestly, I have not kept up with the story......so I'm unclear on some details. Letterman has been around for a long time and he had been single for a long time. People keep referring to his "affairs". An affair to me is when a married person is seeing someone on the side. If Letterman wasn't married when he was sleeping with these women, then he was simply having sex with co-workers. He owns his own company, so unless he is breaking some law, he can make his own rules about fraternizing within the company. I've worked for companies where spouses and family absolutely can not work at the same place even if they are in two totally different departments in two different locations and I've worked in companies where spouses were i nthe same department. Sex among co-workers and even among bosses and employees is nothing new and not really a scandal in my book.

Letterman has been dating the same chick for along before marrying her. So he was cheating on her while dating and living together. I dont know if he has after their marriage.

What!!! I've never heard of men behaving this way before! Shocking!!! :eusa_whistle:

The next question is this, how many of these women he slept with have ever complained or filed sexual harrasment charges? Anyone?

If I was a women and I worked on Dave's show, I'd fuck him just for the bragging rights if nothing else.

This way, when I got together with my girlfriends and we started to compare our conquests, I could say "oh yeah, well I fucked Dave Letterman. Top that, bitch."

Forum List

Back