Would You Sleep With David Letterman If He Were Your Boss?

Would You Sleep With David Letterman If He Were Your Boss?

• Yes, I've Always Slept With My Bosses.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, Because He's hot!

• Yes, Because He's Famous!

• No, Because He's Ugly!

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • No, Because You Shouldn't Have Workplace Affairs.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I Blame Bush!

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i would, and i have developed a relationship with a coworker....i worked so much, i would have never met a companion/soul mate/love of my life.... my husband and I worked together, only I was indirectly his superior, I worked in a different area of the company than him, but his boss did report to me.

Yes my husband and I met at work, we were friends for 5 years or so, both dating others before cupid's arrow struck the 2 of us....it really struck earlier but we both abstained from letting our friendship going somewhere, looking back on WHY it took 5 years. Another part was that I was NOT looking for a serious relationship....I had gotten married at a very young age to an older guy, and was divorced less than 3 abusive years later....I had no interest in a serious relationship, or to ever be married again and all of this before 21 years hit....that's when i got real serious about my career, went from part time to full time and concentrated on promotions so I could take care of myself without a man....without a husband...... still get all the things i wanted, new home, new car, new clothes :D NEW SHOES....great vacations, traveling...exploring the earth.

Anyway, it wasn't until matt got transferred to our Tampa division and I was still in Ft Laud, did i realize and he realized how much we missed our friendship, so we called eachother a lot on the phone....keeping in touch. Then fate took over, the company merged the ft laud headquarters with the Tampa one and we saw eachother again....that's when cupid's arrow hit, less than a month later he asked me to marry him, i said yes....ran to my boss, who was the President of the company, confessed everything....:lol:, and the Company stood behind us getting engaged and eventually married.

matthew within a year began looking for another job with another company because rumors were our parent company, INTERCO-International Shoe Corporation who owned Florsheim, who owned us, was getting ready to go in to Chapter 11 bankruptcy...restructuring, but still could have been a bad position for us, with both of us working there when the pink slips were being handed out....turns out, i was kept till the end...closed the building, but matthew's department was pink slipped about a year before I closed a decade of my life working for them... part time while married 1st time around and in school, and then full time for them. Anyway, matthew had found another job and i had less than 7 days off before I started my new job for a new company that paid me $15,000 grand more a year than i was making for a less responsible position.....so I can NOT complain! :)

but, getting back to the original question...

NO, I would never sleep with David Letterman...he is a turn off to me, in addition to this....I am pretty aware of my surroundings and would have known that he appeared to be a womanizer, with all of his various affairs.

But, matthew and I would not be together if we had not been working together and we are still together nearing a 20 yr marriage together.

I suppose, this is all something we can not accurately judge, without truly being there, or one of the participants.

care

i would, and i have developed a relationship with a coworker....i worked so much, i would have never met a companion/soul mate/love of my life.... my husband and I worked together, only I was indirectly his superior, I worked in a different area of the company than him, but his boss did report to me.

Yes my husband and I met at work, we were friends for 5 years or so, both dating others before cupid's arrow struck the 2 of us....it really struck earlier but we both abstained from letting our friendship going somewhere, looking back on WHY it took 5 years. Another part was that I was NOT looking for a serious relationship....I had gotten married at a very young age to an older guy, and was divorced less than 3 abusive years later....I had no interest in a serious relationship, or to ever be married again and all of this before 21 years hit....that's when i got real serious about my career, went from part time to full time and concentrated on promotions so I could take care of myself without a man....without a husband...... still get all the things i wanted, new home, new car, new clothes :D NEW SHOES....great vacations, traveling...exploring the earth.

Anyway, it wasn't until matt got transferred to our Tampa division and I was still in Ft Laud, did i realize and he realized how much we missed our friendship, so we called eachother a lot on the phone....keeping in touch. Then fate took over, the company merged the ft laud headquarters with the Tampa one and we saw eachother again....that's when cupid's arrow hit, less than a month later he asked me to marry him, i said yes....ran to my boss, who was the President of the company, confessed everything....:lol:, and the Company stood behind us getting engaged and eventually married.

matthew within a year began looking for another job with another company because rumors were our parent company, INTERCO-International Shoe Corporation who owned Florsheim, who owned us, was getting ready to go in to Chapter 11 bankruptcy...restructuring, but still could have been a bad position for us, with both of us working there when the pink slips were being handed out....turns out, i was kept till the end...closed the building, but matthew's department was pink slipped about a year before I closed a decade of my life working for them... part time while married 1st time around and in school, and then full time for them. Anyway, matthew had found another job and i had less than 7 days off before I started my new job for a new company that paid me $15,000 grand more a year than i was making for a less responsible position.....so I can NOT complain! :)

but, getting back to the original question...

NO, I would never sleep with David Letterman...he is a turn off to me, in addition to this....I am pretty aware of my surroundings and would have known that he appeared to be a womanizer, with all of his various affairs.

But, matthew and I would not be together if we had not been working together and we are still together nearing a 20 yr marriage together.

I suppose, this is all something we can not accurately judge, without truly being there, or one of the participants.

care

Was that another of your Readers Digest condensed versions? :eek:

:lol::lol:

Honestly, I have not kept up with the story......so I'm unclear on some details. Letterman has been around for a long time and he had been single for a long time. People keep referring to his "affairs". An affair to me is when a married person is seeing someone on the side. If Letterman wasn't married when he was sleeping with these women, then he was simply having sex with co-workers. He owns his own company, so unless he is breaking some law, he can make his own rules about fraternizing within the company. I've worked for companies where spouses and family absolutely can not work at the same place even if they are in two totally different departments in two different locations and I've worked in companies where spouses were i nthe same department. Sex among co-workers and even among bosses and employees is nothing new and not really a scandal in my book.

I blame Bush.

That damn Bush is always messing it up for everyone!

I ate Mexican last nite and got heartburn. That frickin Bush dickhead allowed all these illegals in the country and now I get authentic Mexican food thats to damn hot!!! Damn him!

Honestly, I have not kept up with the story......so I'm unclear on some details. Letterman has been around for a long time and he had been single for a long time. People keep referring to his "affairs". An affair to me is when a married person is seeing someone on the side. If Letterman wasn't married when he was sleeping with these women, then he was simply having sex with co-workers. He owns his own company, so unless he is breaking some law, he can make his own rules about fraternizing within the company. I've worked for companies where spouses and family absolutely can not work at the same place even if they are in two totally different departments in two different locations and I've worked in companies where spouses were i nthe same department. Sex among co-workers and even among bosses and employees is nothing new and not really a scandal in my book.

Letterman has been dating the same chick for along before marrying her. So he was cheating on her while dating and living together. I dont know if he has after their marriage.

Letterman never had sex.

Letterman made LOOOOOOOOOOVE.....

david_letterman.jpg

I voted ''shudder''. No wait, I mean I voted ''No, because he is ugly''. :razz:

Letterman has been dating the same chick for along before marrying her. So he was cheating on her while dating and living together. I dont know if he has after their marriage.

and in your bizarre little world should that allow him to be extorted?

the criminal is the guy who tried to get 2 million dollars out of him.

I rarely care who people sleep with.

Can you show me where I claimed anything of the sort or are you just pulling shit out of your ass?

Monkeys do that too.

First, no one is going to answer this truthfully, because they are not in the situation.
Second, you forgot yes for career advancement. Guaranteed that is why the girl(s) dropped their pants.

So the question should be would you sleep with an executive with a saggy balls to get a promotion? I think many HONEST career women (and Sunni Man) would answer yes! Hell, depending on the promotion I might let my shit get pushed in! :redface: (Tough times call for painful measures :eusa_liar:)!

On the more personal side. There was a position open last year that would have been a nice increase in both base pay and commission. A few of us went for it. The VP in charge of filling the position was known to be, well for lack of a better word, a dog. The girl who got it (and there were a few going for it) didn't have the track record (sales records were relatively poor), she hadn't worked her current position for too long, she wasn't the best sales person nor was she very bright, but she was smoking HOT! Rumors around the camp fire are that she, well, used her unique god well given assets to get the job!

Heck one unpleasant afternoon for her and she jumped to six figures, company car, free gas, home internet and phone, expense account and a blackberry!

Can you show me where I claimed anything of the sort or are you just pulling shit out of your ass?

Monkeys do that too.

No they don't. They fling it after it comes out....but they don't pull it out. :lol:

Given the opportunity would you sleep with David Letterman? Do you think he's handsome? Would you feel offended and sue for harassment? This is an anonymous poll, open to both men and women.

Inquiring minds...

No. He's not my style.

And unless he forced women to have sex with him, or threatened to fire them, they shouldn't sue him either. If they went into it willingly, they shouldn't complain now. It was their choice, right? So suck it up and deal with the consequences.

First, no one is going to answer this truthfully, because they are not in the situation.
Second, you forgot yes for career advancement. Guaranteed that is why the girl(s) dropped their pants.

So the question should be would you sleep with an executive with a saggy balls to get a promotion? I think many HONEST career women (and Sunni Man) would answer yes! Hell, depending on the promotion I might let my shit get pushed in! :redface: (Tough times call for painful measures :eusa_liar:)!

On the more personal side. There was a position open last year that would have been a nice increase in both base pay and commission. A few of us went for it. The VP in charge of filling the position was known to be, well for lack of a better word, a dog. The girl who got it (and there were a few going for it) didn't have the track record (sales records were relatively poor), she hadn't worked her current position for too long, she wasn't the best sales person nor was she very bright, but she was smoking HOT! Rumors around the camp fire are that she, well, used her unique god well given assets to get the job!

Heck one unpleasant afternoon for her and she jumped to six figures, company car, free gas, home internet and phone, expense account and a blackberry!

I think you are thinking too much like a man from mars instead of a female from venus...

For the most part, i do not believe MOST women will sleep with their boss ''to get a promotion''.....maybe most men would but NOT MOST WOMEN....

MOST women that are even interested in a promotion and the additional time and responsibility that goes with it, want to prove themselves, they want to earn their promotions over the next guy...not prostitute themselves for a promotion.

care

Letterman never had sex.

Letterman made LOOOOOOOOOOVE.....

david_letterman.jpg

Looks like most men. Around their wives, that is.

I think you are thinking too much like a man from mars instead of a female from venus...

For the most part, i do not believe MOST women will sleep with their boss ''to get a promotion''.....maybe most men would but NOT MOST WOMEN....

MOST women that are even interested in a promotion and the additional time and responsibility that goes with it, want to prove themselves, they want to earn their promotions over the next guy...not prostitute themselves for a promotion.

care

I stated most career women in the Corporate world! You know the type the ones people might call a tiger!

Also note most men would sleep with their female boss without even expecting a promotion!

Forum List

Back