Would You Sleep With David Letterman If He Were Your Boss?

Would You Sleep With David Letterman If He Were Your Boss?

• Yes, I've Always Slept With My Bosses.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, Because He's hot!

• Yes, Because He's Famous!

• No, Because He's Ugly!

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • No, Because You Shouldn't Have Workplace Affairs.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I Blame Bush!

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This thread is yet just another example of certain Americans surrendering their so called brains to oblivion, and they wonder why the country is going down the pan. Please, whatever you do don't focus on anything serious you might fry what little brain you have left.

This thread is yet just another example of certain Americans surrendering their so called brains to oblivion, and they wonder why the country is going down the pan. Please, whatever you do don't focus on anything serious you might fry what little brain you have left.

hulkavl3.jpg

Question - would there be a huge promotion and six figures involved? (not that I would ever consider it) :eusa_liar:

That's the best answer so far. But I would also have him put in a contract that if he ever used the terms of the contract ^^ against me, I would Bobbit him.

id rather shove scolding hot pokers in both my eyes and cut my genitals off.

Ouch. That's a little extreme. Whatever would you do if you worked for Rush Limbaugh and he asked you to have sex with him? (This should be interesting.)

No, Letterman would not be my type if I were gay.

I would however like to go on a drinking binge with David Hasselhoff.

We could end up singing German pop songs and scarfing fast food in some bus station men's room floor.

This is beginning to remind me of an old joke.

Guy walks into a bar asks this young lovely if she'd sleep with him for a million dollars?

She thinks for a minute and says,"Yes"

He says, "Would you sleep with me for five dollars?"

She says, "Listen Mr. what Kind of girl do you think I am?"

He Says, "We already determined that. Now we're haggling over price."

Budumpbump

Ouch. That's a little extreme. Whatever would you do if you worked for Rush Limbaugh and he asked you to have sex with him? (This should be interesting.)

Unlike Letterman, Im confident Rush isnt gay.

I suppose Letterman might not be confident Rush isn't gay, but I haven't heard him address that question one way or the other...

A good rule of thumb for anybody, male or female, is to not shit where you eat... I can only speak as a man but if I was a woman I would think somebody would have to be pretty hard up to sleep with David Letterman. Before I would stoop that low I would use one of those battery-powered gizmos that would obviously have more intelligence.

Only 80 days 'til Christmas!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W86WyikmyZQ]YouTube - Christmas is Coming[/ame]

:rofl:
:lol:

I'll never hear that phrase quite the same way again. :lol:

Forum List

Back