Would You Sleep With David Letterman If He Were Your Boss?

Would You Sleep With David Letterman If He Were Your Boss?

• Yes, I've Always Slept With My Bosses.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, Because He's hot!

• Yes, Because He's Famous!

• No, Because He's Ugly!

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • No, Because You Shouldn't Have Workplace Affairs.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I Blame Bush!

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Sep 15, 2008
Given the opportunity would you sleep with David Letterman? Do you think he's handsome? Would you feel offended and sue for harassment? This is an anonymous poll, open to both men and women.

Inquiring minds...

Last edited:
A good rule of thumb for anybody, male or female, is to not shit where you eat... I can only speak as a man but if I was a woman I would think somebody would have to be pretty hard up to sleep with David Letterman. Before I would stoop that low I would use one of those battery-powered gizmos that would obviously have more intelligence.

Which employee of Letterman's slept with him?

David Letterman's women keep coming out of the woodwork. Fox 5 New York obtained the search warrant used to arrest 48 Hours Producer Robert "Joe" Halderman.

Stephanie Birkitt, Letterman's former assistant and Halderman's current girlfriend was named in the search warrant. Halderman left a package for Letterman that included parts of Birkit's diary and personal corresondence. Halderman allegedly stated he wouldn't make the diary public if Letterman paid him $2 million.

Holly Hester, one of Letterman's former interns, told TMZ today that she also had an affair with Letterman in the early '90s. Hester said she was a student at NYU and the Letterman gig was her first job on television. Hester said the affair began when Letterman called to ask her to the movies. She said Letterman ended it after a year due to the age difference.

Who knows how many more will pop up in the coming days. Letterman has had no further comment since his confession Thursday night.

The women at the center of David Letterman's scandal

I can't see what the big fucking deal is with Letterman, it's like he's a Republican or anything

A good rule of thumb for anybody, male or female, is to not shit where you eat... I can only speak as a man but if I was a woman I would think somebody would have to be pretty hard up to sleep with David Letterman. Before I would stoop that low I would use one of those battery-powered gizmos that would obviously have more intelligence.

Only 80 days 'til Christmas!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W86WyikmyZQ]YouTube - Christmas is Coming[/ame]

:rofl:

Given the opportunity would you sleep with David Letterman? Do you think he's handsome? Would you feel offended and sue for harassment? This is an anonymous poll, open to both men and women.

Inquiring minds...

Woohoo! Multiple choice!

No, because he's ugly, and I blame Bush!

I have never slept with bosses, co-workers or clients.

And not because I haven't had the chance. Well, not with the bosses (who have been primarily female) but definite no on co-workers and clients.

Blech. Like I don't see them enough at work...and know way too much about them.

If he approached me and was persistent I'd knee him. Twice. Problem solved. Guess that's a no. :lol:

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back